Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This has rattled a few Boro cages.

“Once a red, always a red”

Jonah Hill No GIF by The Taboo Group

Well i went viral with that tweet and pic 😂😂😂 posted it on Twitter and got mentions by Lyall, Sky sports, Paul O’Keef and Fabrizio Romano. Think i got about 1000 new followers in 5 mins. My brother got the pic. Not sure who from, but he knows a few people up at Spurs. Gets the odd bits now and then

Boro - we want £15m
Spurs - what about £8m
Boro - we want £15m
Spurs - what about £8.5m
Boro - we want £15m
Spurs - what about £9m
Boro - we want £15m
Spurs £10m and some cheese?
Boro - £15m
Spurs £10m, some cheese and a pint of "one of our own" every time you're here
Boro £15m
Spurs £5m and Winks
Boro £15m and Winks
Spurs - thinking about it.
Winks - I'm scared of the north of England
Spurs - Ok Boro, £15m, go on then

Actually no.

Boro: We want £20m
Spurs: £10m
Boro: £20m or fuck off
Spurs: £10m plus addons?
Boro: £20m you bald cunt
Spurs: £15m plus addons
Boro: Ok

It’s called negotiating.

Fuck me we don't half love ripping our own to shreds on here do we? He's a raw youngster who had the balls to take a chance to develop himself overseas. Precious few British players do this.

He's young, barely played any football all season. But yeah, let's write him off instantly like almost everyone did with Bale. Great.

Back
Top Bottom