Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In celebration of his birthday, I was just digging around the numbers to see what we might be looking forward to this season.

Currently on: 183 PL goals, and 248 in all comps for Spurs.

If he has a good season, you'd back him to not only join the 200 club in the league, but also overtake Greaves as our highest goal scorer of all time. All before the age of 30. Madness.

Bonus mention to Sonny: just 7 more league goals to join the 100 club.

This tweet and replies is why i hate how much Harry is disrespected. It’s mostly from jealous Woolwich cunts who hate the fact he bends them over and shafts them with his Harry dildo 99% of the time, but the comments are full of hate and such bitterness. Honestly can’t wait for him too win trophies. These cunts won’t have a leg to stand on

Happy Birthday you GOAT striker, this season you show Benzema & Lewandowski who is top dog.

This monster is hitting 10+ assists and 25+ league goals if he doesn't get any many injuries. He's ready, no distractions.

Unfortunately it's just the sad modern fan who comes up with all the 'hasn't won a trophy bullshit'. It really pisses me off because honestly the logic behind it is absolutely ridiculous.
The sheer stupidity of Kane being the only player in the whole world to get judged purely because he hasn't won a lucky league cup is just ridiculous.
I'm waiting for the day Kane wins a trophy and then wait for all the idiots to come back with 'he's only won one trophy' or 'it's only the League cup'.
It's the same in general with the club, apparently according to opposition fans it's only Tottenham that bottle finals and don't win trophies even though the majority of clubs don't win trophies either.

This tweet and replies is why i hate how much Harry is disrespected. It’s mostly from jealous Woolwich cunts who hate the fact he bends them over and shafts them with his Harry dildo 99% of the time, but the comments are full of hate and such bitterness. Honestly can’t wait for him too win trophies. These cunts won’t have a leg to stand on

But the comments and responses are now so obvious aren't they? There is no point reading them, they are either by their fans sat in Africa or their fans who are English and will be cheering him on in the world cup. It is all just nonsense.

If you sit on Twitter/FB commenting on other team's social media posts with stuff that isn't even funny or unique you should probably reassess your life.

If you sit on Twitter/FB commenting on other team's social media posts with stuff that isn't even funny or unique you should probably reassess your life.

200% mate.

We have become a society/modern world that is devoid of brain power or the ability to think for oneself.

Voyeurs to the lives of the insignificant and prey to the intelligently deficient.

Absolute corruption of our grey matter.

As savage as any earthquake, volcanic eruption or Tsunami.

At a certain point you have to just mentally tune them out. Those rival fanbases will happily defend a sex pest in the public square if he's a good player for their team.

Harry is a model professional (even last summer's wobble is nothing compared to the antics certain players will do to get a move. Just look at the absolute state of Ronaldo right now) and captains the national side, and yet wankers will still obsess over the "on my daughter's life" goal claim (which was true in the end).

Unfortunately it's just the sad modern fan who comes up with all the 'hasn't won a trophy bullshit'. It really pisses me off because honestly the logic behind it is absolutely ridiculous.
The sheer stupidity of Kane being the only player in the whole world to get judged purely because he hasn't won a lucky league cup is just ridiculous.
I'm waiting for the day Kane wins a trophy and then wait for all the idiots to come back with 'he's only won one trophy' or 'it's only the League cup'.
It's the same in general with the club, apparently according to opposition fans it's only Tottenham that bottle finals and don't win trophies even though the majority of clubs don't win trophies either.
And remember that Totti is romanticised for staying all that time with Roma, but there's absolutely no similar sentiment given towards Kane. Hatred for us is unreal.

At a certain point you have to just mentally tune them out. Those rival fanbases will happily defend a sex pest in the public square if he's a good player for their team.

Harry is a model professional (even last summer's wobble is nothing compared to the antics certain players will do to get a move. Just look at the absolute state of Ronaldo right now) and captains the national side, and yet wankers will still obsess over the "on my daughter's life" goal claim (which was true in the end).

And remember that Totti is romanticised for staying all that time with Roma, but there's absolutely no similar sentiment given towards Kane. Hatred for us is unreal.
I never read the comments, they get me so annoyed. Then I think that these people are just sad individuals who obviously have nothing else in their lives but jealousy and resentment. Harry has a great career, a loving family and a secure retirement, so we all know who has the last laugh.

I never read the comments, they get me so annoyed. Then I think that these people are just sad individuals who obviously have nothing else in their lives but jealousy and resentment. Harry has a great career, a loving family and a secure retirement, so we all know who has the last laugh.
He's more than likely going to end his career as the all-time top scorer for England too, which is about as definitive as it gets.

He's more than likely going to end his career as the all-time top scorer for England too, which is about as definitive as it gets.

I think if you end up on the top of scoring charts, you want some of those goals to have directly secured trophies.

In the main I think that leaves the legacy that cannot be questioned and silences most dissenting voices.

I think if you end up on the top of scoring charts, you want some of those goals to have directly secured trophies.

In the main I think that leaves the legacy that cannot be questioned and silences most dissenting voices.
Shearer's legacy isn't tainted though - solitary league title he won aside - 220 ish goals won him nothing yet he's is regarded as the best.

Back
Top Bottom