Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe he can scream it in Roy Keane's face.

I still believe Keane should have gotten at least a 6 month ban for that challenge, especially after he admitted it was intentional.

He should have got 6 months in Wormwood Scrubs

If he’d done that in the high street Old Bill would have felt his collar

Cowards challenge

These clowns gave Fernandes a massive new deal as well when he already had years left on his existing contract. That is going to be another waste of cash.

Won't surprise me if Eriksen ends up keeping Fernandes out of the side altogether.

A bit of red on red in the stands in the Theatre of Dreams. You love to see it.

FZk3W9rWAAEKxW8

Everything he says indicates he is happy here and would be ok with staying here for years, as long as the club continue to back him and Levy doesn't do any kind of tricks, I'm sure he will stay. He is building something special here. Potter as good as he hasn't won anything, it's one thing to manage Brighton, it's another to manage Spurs. Conte has a big enough personality and the body of work to earn ENIC's respect, Potter hasn't.
I'd give you 100 agrees for this if I could.

Back
Top Bottom