Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’d love conte to work out for years but I don’t know if his methods are sustainable. I think we’ll get him for the extra year and he’ll be off (although who the hell k owns right?).

If that happens we’re in 2024… potter has a year left on his deal. Could be perfect…

Anyway… guess we should enjoy what we have right now !
Everything he says indicates he is happy here and would be ok with staying here for years, as long as the club continue to back him and Levy doesn't do any kind of tricks, I'm sure he will stay. He is building something special here. Potter as good as he hasn't won anything, it's one thing to manage Brighton, it's another to manage Spurs. Conte has a big enough personality and the body of work to earn ENIC's respect, Potter hasn't.

All they really have to do is just stop playing Fred and McTominay and they'd improve.
They don't have anyone else though Donny Van Der beek played his best football at Ajax as an attacking mid.

They need to bring in 2 top CM and an atleast established wide forward. Just to maintain where they were

They actually look poorer than last Year, think Rashford is similar to Dele where his form has fell off a cliff and just cannot get it back, Sancho doesn’t look so good in the EPL as the Bundesliga and Fernandes looks lost add to that the Ronaldo situation and the midfield of Mctominay and Fred and you cannot see them above mid table at the moment

And this was before they lost to Brighton.

All going to plan, then....

---------------------------------------------------

Anti-Glazer protesters force Manchester United to CLOSE their megastore ahead of their first game of the season against Brighton as angry fans continue to call for their American owners to sell the club​

Anti-Glazer protesters force Manchester United to CLOSE a megastore

Okay, I get the frustration and all but cannot think of anything more pointless. People have the right to protest and voice their opinion, but does anyone actually think that owners are going to give up an asset worth over $4.5 billion because of it?

Appropriate thread title.
charlton heston laughing GIF

Man Utd for relegation?

:p

I know it's only one game, but maybe Utd fans are now realizing that Ten Hag isn't all that, winning the Dutch league with Ajax is like winning the Scottish league with Celtic, something Gordon Strachan could do.

Last edited:
Man Utd for relegation?

:p

I know it's only one game, but maybe Utd fans are now realizing that Ten Hag isn't all that, winning the Dutch league with Ajax is like winning the Scottish league with Celtic, something Gordon Strachan could do.

Even Brenda Rodgers managed that

OK let's settle down. Some of the shit manager comments here are wide of the mark. He played the hand he was delt with and did a pretty good job considering. It isn't as east as it appears to win the league every season.

Put some respect on Gordon Strachan's name.

Back
Top Bottom