Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cracking Up Lol GIF

When I heard him say "a Wembley for the North" some time ago, I though that he was after public funds.

I bet he gets it too.

We got £8 million out of Boris following the London riots didnt we, so not exactly in a position to throw stones. Although I suspect that fucker is after a lot more than that.

This though, takes the piss:

Ratcliffe took that opportunity to propose the construction of a “Wembley of the North”, funded by public money, the entire venture situated, by pure happy coincidence, on the patch of underinvested land he, Sir Jim Ratcliffe, has just bought a massive stake in; and all of this couched in the classic Brexit-entrepreneur style as some kind of grand, altruistic, tribally rousing act of levelling-up.

Last edited:
Ten Hag in his second season at the helm at Old Trafford on the cusp of adding the FA Cup to the League Cup he won in his first season.

Oh for such failure like at the helm here, where we spent most of the season snootily ridiculing him.

So if Utd win, Chelsea don't get into the EL, and Newcastle don't get into Europe at all... Is that right?

C'mon Utd!

Are we allowed to NOT cheer for City THIS week?
...or does that make us fickle, fairweather Spurs fans??

Last edited:
ETH will be sacked in the next few days no matter what the outcome is....... Bobby Charlton would be turning in his his grave the thought of it....they got no gentlemen professionals left in the club it's all capitalist vultures

Back
Top Bottom