Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It hasn't been known as "The Premiership" since 2007!!!!

Now moaning about he can't transfer players between the two clubs he owns, well read the fucking rules you signed up to you cunt.

Imagine what he would be like if he wasn't just a 25% shareholder!!

He's a miserable sod too.

You can see his tone and mannerisms slightly change when talking about something he doesnt like. Like he is about to erupt. I wonder how many people have been on the end of one of his tempers?

He's a miserable sod too.

You can see his tone and mannerisms slightly change when talking about something he doesnt like. Like he is about to erupt. I wonder how many people have been on the end of one of his tempers?
There's been no follow-up on all the news of laying off staff who didn't want to be in the office as opposed to working remotely, I would be interested to see how many are begrudgingly stuck on the M6 morning and evening rush hour at his request and weather they feel happy and motivate by it.

Back
Top Bottom