Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably the best decision for them, there was no-one else out there really.

The only thing is that Ten Hag really needs to improve because that Cup really papered over a lot of cracks, also I'd be pretty pissed off if I were him knowing that INEOS didn't really want him to stay and only really got a reprieve because there was no-one else on he market.

3381c898a80ad56fa51b6f7fe9998021Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNjk0NjkyNzMy-2.73702204.jpg

ETH staying is great news, weak ownership will mean another torrid season for manure
Europa League football and some silverware?

I know what you mean, but they've achieved the same end result as us and won something.

Ten Hag has won as much in his two seasons -two cups - as we have in 25+ years.

Fans influenced the decision apparently. Should mean that EtH-shill Goldbridge and his entourage will get a lot of abuse when United concede 40 shots against Everton next season.

Wow that was a biblical read of why they were in and are in such a huge amount of shit. Can’t see that changing going forward. We all laugh at the chavs mismanagement behind the scenes but in a way this is even worse. Ten Hag seems to contradict himself so much with what he wants, it leaves everyone confused. I can’t see it working with him there. However had he delivered two trophies in two years for us we’d be wanting a statue to be built. Man U are held to a higher standard because of their history but when really they are no different to many clubs now.

Wow that was a biblical read of why they were in and are in such a huge amount of shit. Can’t see that changing going forward. We all laugh at the chavs mismanagement behind the scenes but in a way this is even worse. Ten Hag seems to contradict himself so much with what he wants, it leaves everyone confused. I can’t see it working with him there. However had he delivered two trophies in two years for us we’d be wanting a statue to be built. Man U are held to a higher standard because of their history but when really they are no different to many clubs now.
Its 25 Google Sheets pages long this article.

Is it worth a read for a generally interested football fan?

Regarding Ten Haag, it also shows him as such a weak man. I can't get my head around the fact that he didn't walk out on Utd. To have your employers openly looking to replace you whilst you are still in a job and not turn around and tell them to go fuck yourselves when they fail to replace you is such a pathetic look. It also completely undermines your authority in the future, he is basically a dead man walking now.

Of course, I get the fact that to walk away he would lose out on millions (I don't know his salary) and I'm no lawyer so I don't know if a short-term employment contract means he could sue on the grounds of constructive dismissal (if he was on a "normal" employment contract he has watertight grounds for a constructive dismissal claim against Utd).

Back
Top Bottom