Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Or they still had a manager in charge at the time... (Pochettino at Chelsea)
By all accounts Chelsea went into the review meeting with Pochettino open to the idea of moving forward with him. They just had pretty big disagreements about future plans. If thats the case then that would imply they haven't got the new manager in place yet.

Could be complete nonsense speculation of course, but that's seemingly the consensus.

One of the many reasons why I hate fan aggregator social accounts.

By tweeting this do they think they have helped or hindered their own chances of winning the FA Cup? Ergo the very reason why there's a guessed suggestion that it's under "maximum confidentiality" is so as not to upset the preparations with the current manager and players ahead of the FA Cup.

All they are interested in is their own account and the clicks it drives.

Obviously, the other reason for confidentiality is that it's Chelsea, and they approached Di Zerbi before they fucked off Poch. Then they have spent the last 24 hours feeding the internet nuggets of gold about how "amicable" everything was with Poch, how they "did it the right way" and "their search starts now".

There are lots of pros and cons to working from home/remotely, I've been through so many reviews on the subject across the past 20yrs or so, and there genuinely isn't a compelling answer for either, so best to keep it flexible and monitor on a case-by-case basis.

But one thing I can guarantee you will never work and that's someone demanding only one way is the answer and threatening to terminate contracts with those who don't bend to his will. But if you want to rub salt into the wounds then have those orders dictated to by a man who works remotely!!!

and doesnt pay any tax to the HMRC like the average Man Utd employee!

and doesnt pay any tax to the HMRC like the average Man Utd employee!

Was already vomit inducing before he'd even signed the paperwork.....

"Sir Jim" this.... "Sir Jim" that....... "Sir Jim" will make it all better....................

Fuck off you entitled sycophants......... Clearly never even bothered to check his track-record in sports...... Just gushing over some billionaire cunt cos they can't cope with not being the alpha club anymore.

What a wonderful world we have when perfect people like you exist.
You think paying tax makes him perfect.

Canadian Lol GIF

Aye; but you are, how can I say it, a mature chap. You’ve got a work ethic. Don’t think I’ve worked with anyone younger than me that works as hard at home than they do at the office.

People tend to work hard when there’s a massive bloke watching them from feet away than if they are a Teams call away.
Less of the mature you scamp.

Back
Top Bottom