Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Either or to be honest......

Popping the ball about for a possession team in a less physical league...... Nice weather, good food, sexy Spanish/Itanlian ladies... Good times.
Here’s winks trying to score with those ladies
high school GIF

"Steal" is correct.

Jorge Mendes is up to his old tricks involving Wolves, with whom he has a long term relationship.

With Matheus Nunes moving to Wolves despite bigger clubs being interested, I suspect this means there's a buyer for Ruben Neves at a much bigger price.

Could be manure or the chavs or even the dippers given their injury crisis. Barca were interested earlier in the window, but they surely can't sell any more of their future income.

Anyway, for me this is less of a transfer, and more an agent moving his assets around, like some capitalist game of musical chairs.
U hit the nail on the head. If it was looked into it would be very dodge the team is basically all from Portugal.

Something a bit tragic about Alli's decline. Only 26 and being binned off by Everton to play in Turkey. 15/16 and 16/17 inparticilar he looked like a potential world beater. A world cup semi and champions league final all by 23 and washed up 3 years later.
I watched an 8 min youtube video last night titled 'memorable Tottenham wins' or something like that, and it was beating Real Madrid at Wembley, beating City 4-1, Woolwich 2-0 and Chelsea 3-1 and in every games highlights there was a HEAVY dose of Dele and he himself scored a lot of the goals in the games mentioned.

Crazy to think how important and special he was for us in those years. Not seen many falls from grace quite like it.

I watched an 8 min youtube video last night titled 'memorable Tottenham wins' or something like that, and it was beating Real Madrid at Wembley, beating City 4-1, Woolwich 2-0 and Chelsea 3-1 and in every games highlights there was a HEAVY dose of Dele and he himself scored a lot of the goals in the games mentioned.

Crazy to think how important and special he was for us in those years. Not seen many falls from grace quite like it.

Classic case of to much to young

He was hungry aggressive passionate when he first got here as a young lad with it all to prove

He then proved how good he could be and just never progressed, that and he made a lifetime of money in 4 years, and is more interested in his Instagram life, gaming, women and partying with said money.

There's plenty of players like him out there who do the same, DCL at Everton seems another one, Lingard for a long time but he seems to have bucked his ideas up, Rashford.

They become famous from more then just football and thus lose interest in the things that made them famous

Back
Top Bottom