Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The issue I have with Milinkovic-Savic is that I have never once seen him dominate a midfield. Considering he's 6 ft 2, that seems quite a worry for the Premier League. Never really been impressed with his overall game either.

If we have £50,000,000+ to spend, words fail me as to why we would be looking to add depth to central midfield over strengthening right wing back or centre back with it.

Not sure he’s a good signing for us. I’m totally convinced he’s the wrong signing for Yawnited.

At this point, I’m convinced that they will (or, at least, should) make a late over-the-top window bid for Neves.

Bruh. This would be a good get.

Tom Hiddleston Reaction GIF

The issue I have with Milinkovic-Savic is that I have never once seen him dominate a midfield. Considering he's 6 ft 2, that seems quite a worry for the Premier League. Never really been impressed with his overall game either.

If we have £50,000,000+ to spend, words fail me as to why we would be looking to add depth to central midfield over strengthening right wing back or centre back with it.
Oh I get the centre back thing. We only want Bastoni or Gravidol. I personally think that's nuts because they will go for near double the above fee. The only other one thd club like is that you g Ukrainian lad and he is seen as not for now. I do weirdly think we will buy at least one more.

I mean, if they want established players, they’re going to have to pay up. Nobody wants to join that shitshow, especially without CL football

That's the problem, they don't need established players, they keep making the same mistakes.

They need a restart, they need to accept they'll spend a couple of years in the wilderness though but as a club they have a massive identity crisis.

Bruh. This would be a good get.

The source is a bit iffy but this is as like for like a prime Eriksen replacement as you can get.

Never seen the fella but at 29 and foreign trained seems a bit odd. After Maddison and then Zaniolo seems a bit meh to me. Not a fan of signing many players over 26. Understand the occasional special player like Klinsmann, VDV but always reminds of Hoddle blowing it by getting in Ziege, Poyet, Sheringham and Redknapp.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom