Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh I get the centre back thing. We only want Bastoni or Gravidol. I personally think that's nuts because they will go for near double the above fee. The only other one thd club like is that you g Ukrainian lad and he is seen as not for now. I do weirdly think we will buy at least one more.

I think the issue is that there is a lack of left footed centre backs that are available and I think that's what Conte ultimately wants. Lenglet will hopefully come good throughout the season and get us through so that next summer we can go all out.

its not hoping that dier does poor. its a fact that andersen is an upgrade. your the plonker for gladly having weak players loiter about the club when its very easy to upgrade. wally brain

Plonker?

Wally Brain?

Let's try and grow up a bit if you want a debate yeah? :thumbup:

And Conte by all accounts wants Dier to sign a new contract so maybe it's time to reset your expectations and get used to the idea that Dier isn't going to be replaced any time soon.

Bruh. This would be a good get.

The source is a bit iffy but this is as like for like a prime Eriksen replacement as you can get.

This guy has a rocket for left foot. Seriously one of the best long shots in European football. Can unlock any game with his set pieces as well. I really like him. Watched a lot of Atalanta games. My favourite team to watch in Europe in the last years despite the last year being shite

This guy has a rocket for left foot. Seriously one of the best long shots in European football. Can unlock any game with his set pieces as well. I really like him. Watched a lot of Atalanta games. My favourite team to watch in Europe in the last years despite the last year being shite
Just watched the vid, so no idea if he has a tank to run PL intensity. But, he is a thunderous hitter, accelerates into shooting to get there first and create great force.

Can he tackle for shit, etc?

How much is a 29year old, 1year contract, worth?

Would prefer a few others because of age, but bringing in Malinovskyi likely leaves us with more points on the board this season and next than not bringing him in.

Better Kulu rotation than Lucas, maybe gives you the option of playing as a 10 in 3-5-2, great weight of pass to set up shooting opportunities around the box, a kind of clunky but effective dribbler, awesome set pieces.

Plus he scores memorable goals.. have to love a player like that.

Back
Top Bottom