Dinamo Tbilisi Home Leg - Europa League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Im so fuming. Went to ladbrokes to put a minus 2 handicap on Spurs to win tonight, and they gave me 6-1 odds. Immediately took the bet on, but now i've looked at the slip the stupid idiot behind the counter has got it wrong and put the handicap on the first half...

How do I get my money back?!

Really embarrassed by the attendance tonight. A Seattle Sounders friend of mine the other day was babbling on about how they got 60k+ for a nondescript game and I look at this, a top team in world football, and cringe a bit. Had I not had the flu I would've snapped up a ticket and given it some voice.

That was a weekend game for Dempsey's first appearance in a huge rivalry for them, while this is midweek and the second leg of a Europa match after pounding this team 5-0 away last week. I dig your attitude, but hardly comparable my friend.

Hope you shake the bug dude.

That was a weekend game for Dempsey's first appearance in a huge rivalry for them, while this is midweek and the second leg of a Europa match after pounding this team 5-0 away last week. I dig your attitude, but hardly comparable my friend.

Hope you shake the bug dude.
Thanks. :)

tom-carroll-2.ashx

Sall good but everytime I glance at the game Sandro is on his arse. He needs to calm down a bit or he will do himself a mischief.

The boy Carroll is looking good again but its hard to gauge against this opposition.

Defoe has had some great passes tonight. Good for him.

Holtby and Carroll has been excellent tonight. Fryers and Kane getting some first team ball is good as well.. And Sandro's first start since January.. And our second striker scoring for fun. Good times.

Im so fuming. Went to ladbrokes to put a minus 2 handicap on Spurs to win tonight, and they gave me 6-1 odds. Immediately took the bet on, but now i've looked at the slip the stupid idiot behind the counter has got it wrong and put the handicap on the first half...

How do I get my money back?!

I had minus 2....at 13/10, 6/1 would have been way to generous against this pub team. As they gave you the price for the first half you won't get your money back I'm afraid

Back
Top Bottom