Squad numbers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Somebody already said its a number made famous by Michael Jordan and then Beckham took it when he was at Madrid.

Sorry but ... Just to bring up the question again ...
What's so special about the number 23?
Some of the fans wanted Eriksen to get that number if he couldn't get 10.
And Eriksen did choose it.

Cuz he knew I was mancrushin on him something fierce and he knew it's my favorite number (was born on a 23rd and has always seemed to be my lucky number on the pitch).

Sorry for my ignorance ... but why awesome ... what's so special?
Thanks

Since it was van der Vaart's favourite number. He played with 23 at Ajax (until he got 10), HSV (before and now), Real Madrid and in the national dutch squad.

It's not really that ' awesome' but for me personally I think it is quite a nice number. This is all based on the van der Vaart story though. In my head this automaticly links Eriksen with van der Vaart in our squad. I hope you get my point, it is still early and don't really know what I'm saying haha.

someone has to cleanse the number, that man could be Eriksen
sp5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom