League Cup - The Dawson Derby, The Andy Reid Looking In A Fridge For The Last Pork Pie Parade, Conte's 45 Minute Wonders. ON WEDNESDAY AT 19:45!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well that was a complete fucking waste of time. At least we didn’t want to be in this Mickey Mouse cup although we haven’t won a trophy since 08.
I genuinely don't get that self entitled logic (you're not the only one, so not a pop at you)
But seriously, if it's SO beneath us, then just forfeit the game and save everyone the journey....
or, play the kids and at least give them SOME first team experience!

Baffling either way!

He's won everywhere. Same with José. When he goes, he's going to keep winning.

Sometimes we have to look ourselves in the mirror, although as I said, tonight is not the night.
Yes. But that Juventus and Inter sides were favourites for the league. We aren’t. Obviusly Chelsea, but that was good side too.

I can’t excuse him anymore. Tired of this shit.

Fine then play Spence, play Sarr and let them attack from the off. Play the kids and try and entertain, but don’t go out like a bunch of cunts.
That's my only issue. I would've loved to see Spence, White, Devine, Sarr etc. to start, the same way Liverpool started their kids for example. No reason as to why Kane starts this game when we know from the off that we won't take it seriously.

i dont see any scenario where conte gets sacked considering the short length of his existing contract. If he walks, that could be interesting

Totally agree mate. Problem is its a Jan after a World Cup I think business will be even more limited than previous Jan transfer windows. Levy will no doubt get some bargain basement player who brings no value or strengthens our team and will expect us to go and have a wank and be thankful!
January transfer window is usually limited to one day 24 hours before the 1st February after we have spaffed a whole month up the wall with the same ineptitude that has been witnessed Aug to December. This is ENIC and they enjoy it. Short arms. Deep pockets.

I don't know probably trying to play poker with the board.

Absolutely now way he's taking off Kane when we are losing the match in order to win.

Bringing on Kulu and Rich when we are 2-0 down, should have done that at HT

I'm actually fuming, I've seent this before from Conte and I don't like it one bit

And let's not get into Spence...
I have a feeling that Kane might've taken a knock in training or was too fatigued to play, but was put on anyway due to lack of options. Still, at least we got to see that taking him off did no good at all for the team, even when the remainder on the pitch were fortunate enough to play against ten men. Kulu coming back was clearly a boon, but you still want Kane's beautiful striking to finish off the various half-chances (and chances; but last time it was a half-chance) that Kulu creates.

Last edited:
i dont see any scenario where conte gets sacked considering the short length of his existing contract. If he walks, that could be interesting
He isn’t walking, and Levy won’t sack him.

January is needed massively, as well as players returning from injury.

Back
Top Bottom