League Cup - The Dawson Derby, The Andy Reid Looking In A Fridge For The Last Pork Pie Parade, Conte's 45 Minute Wonders. ON WEDNESDAY AT 19:45!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got to wait for Potter to be sacked by Chelsea before he's ready for us...

Got Tuchel waiting in the wings to get our pulses racing though. I hear he reckons he can be the man to get a tune out of Sanchez, Dier, Sess etc...
...you forgot one...

new manager, new evaluation

harry-winks-tottenham-2019-20_nqepolrb1ot21aqus6od5tqxd.jpg

Our performance aside.. that was some shite shite refereeing
Agree with that. Horrible little twerp. The booking for Dier @ the end was a perfect example of a ref missing the key parts of an incident but reacting to the crowd.

Johnson went over like he was shot ( hardly touched) he was rolling about and Dier threw the ball back @ him ( fair enough ) Dier booked.

Johnson grabbed the ball. Chucked it away and then rolled about on the ground again, realising no one had removed the big bullet as yet. This ran down 60-90 seconds. And ref was lost.

Last edited:
I’d just say that something is badly wrong in the coaching.
Some of our players are not top level but they all just don’t look like a team that has a plan, knows what it is doing.
We start out from the back, kick the ball around a little wondering what day it is, the ball is eventually pushed forward a little and then belted out somewhere for the opposition to then gain control.
We just don’t look the part.

I can’t believe the drop off in Diers performances since the England call up
He's completely insane. We were at least holding level until he started doing his forward runs, inexplicably hanging out at the top of the box as a second striker and calling for the ball! I mean honestly- what the hell is the point of playing a back three if your CCB is running forward to provide an extra target in the box?

I really have no idea why Conte would possibly sanction this. It seems like incredibly stupid tactics, yet Dier gets game, after game, after game...

Yea I’m the first playing ccb his at walking pace again delays the pass then plays the pass to boss 5 yards away which he could have played a minute earlier. Of course NF are now well back and organised.

Absolutely stupid to have pissed this game away. Total lack of desire from management down to the players on this game. Fuck the world cup, why should we care about that? Probably the only realistic chance to win something and we've binned it off. Taking kane off when we've just gone 2 down too.

Back
Top Bottom