World Cup 2022

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

World Cup is fucking awesome. However I’m going to start working abroad in two weeks and won’t be able to watch most games
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Glad ze Germans are out but there have been some extremely dodgy decisions in this World Cup.
That's not an explanation!
The self-importance - to be mad at Spain???????? - was punished, thank God!
Most German players are too arrogant.

I don't know why Harry Maguire is not in good standing with many.
For me, this is an absolutely honest footballer!
He may not be Messi anymore - but he is a reliable grenade in defense!

I like this guy!

Why does everything have to be a big conspiracy.

VAR is a tool, used by humans. Thus mistakes will ALWAYS be made. While it'd be naive to rule out corruption, there is no evidence to suggest that. And todays correct decision shouldn't have brought up this conversation in the first place.
This World Cup bid was literally won on a corrupt bid and bribery so forgive me for being abit of a cynic with some of the very questionable decisions.

Fair enough if that ball was in play tonight but where is the evidence to confirm it? I have no problem with them getting to the right decision using VAR but to say they are selective with angles/images they show is very weird.

I would love to see the reaction of people if that goal was given against us. But because it's Germany we can all laugh about it.

This World Cup bid was literally won on a corrupt bid and bribery so forgive me for being abit of a cynic with some of the very questionable decisions.

Fair enough if that ball was in play tonight but where is the evidence to confirm it? I have no problem with them getting to the right decision using VAR but to say they are selective with angles/images they show is very weird.

I would love to see the reaction of people if that goal was given against us. But because it's Germany we can all laugh about it.
There is no evidence showing it to be out, either. Besides from misleading angles that don't qualify as evidence.

World Cup is fucking awesome. However I’m going to start working abroad in two weeks and won’t be able to watch most games
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends
I missed all of last friday and weekend games. If I can't find a way to escape, I may miss England AGAIN.

1-2016011842-2400px-outline-notext.svg

Back
Top Bottom