World Cup 2022

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeh, I keep thinking that when I hear such comments.....

If Flick can't whip them into a decent shape over the last 18 months then that's their problem.

The funny thing is I think they played well in all 3 games. Were kinda unlucky vs Japan (who are really fucking impressive, tbh) and did well against Spain & Costa Rica. Were just in a very competitive group and it's gone down to goal difference.

It's a stacked team, with probably the highest rep manager at the tournament. Which makes all of it so much fucking funnier WOOHOOO.

Yay Japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Frankfurter Frankfurter :lucasl:
Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Did actually. 3 of them. But that's for another thread.

I just find a lot of these decisions pretty baffling. We see it in the Premier League, Champions League. If you want a tool to make the game corrupt well VAR is the perfect toy.
There have been some bad decisions. But the out of play was not one of them. In fact, that may have been their best decision.

This is actually better than I expected.

Every chance that Senegal beats England, Morocco beats Spain and Japan beats Croatia.

The only "guaranteed" winners are Argentina and France.

Did actually. 3 of them. But that's for another thread.

I just find a lot of these decisions pretty baffling. We see it in the Premier League, Champions League. If you want a tool to make the game corrupt well VAR is the perfect toy.
Why does everything have to be a big conspiracy.

VAR is a tool, used by humans. Thus mistakes will ALWAYS be made. While it'd be naive to rule out corruption, there is no evidence to suggest that. And todays correct decision shouldn't have brought up this conversation in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom