Netherlands 🇳🇱 v United States Soccer team 🇺🇸🇺🇸

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't believe people were fooled by a few goals in international friendlies/a couple of late goals from the bench for us.

Utterly mediocre footballer.
And every cycle we get the same fucking thing...and most often it's the same fucking morons saying we gotta keep said average player because he's gonna come good with minutes, a hand job, a new contract, fan support, no criticism, etc etc and so on. The same fucking people everytime.

This kid sucks and I so fucking glad he's gone. That said, he'd improve the US's attack...probably.

Well deserved by Netherlands. They have a lot of good players and showed it today.

Can’t be too upset with our performance in this cup. First time these players have been at a WC and the stage wasn’t too big for them. Berhalter and our lack of a striker cost us but we went up against some good teams and played with them for 90 minutes.

Develop a striker and replace the CBs before the next WC and we will be much better.

This Netherlands team will be handled easily by Argentina.

The US outplayed them. Just poor finishing.
Not sure I'd say we outplayed them.

Definitely we ran the midfield but in all honesty we didn't create that many chances. The Dutch conceded the midfield and defended very well. Let's not forget we did have some good saves as well and they could've scored another 1-2.

That said, if Pulisic takes that early chance it's a different game.

If anything I would say it was a pretty even match all things considered, and the US had many bright moments. We looked naive though and were dreadful at defending.

Van Gaal looks like someone who would pay serious money to torture a teenage girl in an abandoned warehouse somewhere in Amsterdam. Like something from Hostel. Sour faced cunt.

Back
Top Bottom