šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁄󠁮󠁧ó æEngland v SenegalšŸ‡øšŸ‡³ 7PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

it was a flippant comment until you got all keyboard warrior and called me an idiot , I think youā€˜re the one with issues
I couldnā€™t care less whether heā€™s done the off after being dropped, or had his home ransacked.

Heā€™s a brainless footballer. I actually think heā€™s a bright bloke off the pitch and I like but on the putxh heā€™s a cretin amongst players like Kane, Foden and Saka

I couldnā€™t care less whether heā€™s done the off after being dropped, or had his home ransacked.

Heā€™s a brainless footballer. I actually think heā€™s a bright bloke off the pitch and I like but on the putxh heā€™s a cretin amongst players like Kane, Foden and Saka
I would not be playing him either , my point was he seems to get a lot of hate and I donā€™t know why and that he is not garbage . Very few players in world football and nobody English could displace Foden

wtf??? I stated a while back Mount shouldn't be playing ffs. Read what I actually type.

I have read thx.... But it doesn't stack up why you think Gary deserves credit for dropping him when he had no right to be selected to start with.

a good game against Spain hahah. My point was that I didn't care about the Euro league or whatever that piece of junk league/tournament is called.

That you (personally) don't care about the NL is not really pertinent here.... Fact is; It matters in certain terms.

I care about the Euros and WC when it comes to England and he's reached a semi and final so far (and a quarters now). This is in a period where nations like Holland and Italy have failed to even qualify, teams like Germany and Portugal are not even making it out the group stages. Teams like Argentina and Brazil are reaching quarter finals at most.

X teams being shit validates Gary? Not sure it works that way......

I'd be careful what you dredge up here...... Iif all the big nations were flying; would England have had those relative highs?

Besides......

- Portugal won a Euros's & Nations league in the last 5 years and are still in the WC this time around.
- Italy? The same Italy that won the Euros 18 months ago..... ?
- Argentina just won the last Copa America and are one of the tournament faves.

I'd keenly take 1 of the 3 at the expense of missing a tournament as it goes; such is England's 56 year drought.

He has dine consistently well and his record proves it.

Boring... We've heard all this crap for the last 18 months.

GS has done very well in some respects, but has been left wanting in the big moments..... The talent is there in the squad; It's up to him to break that perceived ceiling.

As he should you don't need to dominate the midfield to control the game anyway.

Not sure you'd want Mbappe having a free run at that back 4, Senegal and USA got in too easily but couldn't score because they lacked quality, it won't be the same with France.
I just think weā€™d lose all attacking intent. Weā€™d get pinned back in our half with Griezmann drifting in between the lines and Mbappe and Giroud running off him.

And itā€™s not as if weā€™ve shown a propensity to either go long or really see our WBs charge forward.

I dunno. Maybe itā€™s the safe tournament option. Iā€™d just like to see us back ourselves rather than fear the opposition.

it's amazing he's having this sort of energy considering he fucking leaps at the defence of Levy(even in issues where he is clearly to blame).

What energy?

Your the one amping things up with each consecutive reply.......

I'll say again; I simply reject the specific praise you were heaping on him. It was guff.

Arguing about the Euros/WC-semi yadda is boring.

Levy: Sort yourself out; stay on topic and lay off the bollocks.....

I just think weā€™d lose all attacking intent. Weā€™d get pinned back in our half with Griezmann drifting in between the lines and Mbappe and Giroud running off him.

And itā€™s not as if weā€™ve shown a propensity to either go long or really see our WBs charge forward.

I dunno. Maybe itā€™s the safe tournament option. Iā€™d just like to see us back ourselves rather than fear the opposition.

We are much better in transition and when the game opens up that much is sure.

I think France will look to dominate the game regardless so you may as well lure them on into mistakes when they push forward.

Why do you refer to him as Gary all the time? Itā€™s Gareth. As in Gareth Keenan. As in Airfixx

Yeh, silly me... I should be calling him "cunt", "wanker", "rapist", "toad", "elephant washer", wishing him dead etc. and all those gems that you commonly use just cos you don't rate a player..... You're literally on that trip above chatting fantasy shit re Steling and that other poster; yet me saying "Gary" bothers you.......

Quit trolling, you absolute mess.

Agreed , itā€™s actually irrefutable on tournament results
Yes it's been building since 2018, where admittedly it was an easy run, but the Euros was genuinely a very good tournament for England and the boys looked excellent tonight. Just imagine if we could get Bellingham at Spurs, even for a few years. He's so good.

I think, in general, England and France probably have the biggest rivalry football wise, maybe even kind of culture wise aswell, we donā€™t tend to like each other as countries

I know and like many French people but in the words of Kevin Keegan, I WOULD LOVE IT IF WE BEAT THEM

You think?

In football terms; Germany always felt bigger.
In Daily-Mail bigotry terms: France; absolutely.

Last edited:
What I like about this England team is there doesnā€™t seem to be any egoā€™s.
in the past we had decent sides but so many big headed itā€™s all about me arseholes.
I remember one England player ( canā€™t remember who) spilled the beans on the antics going on in the England camp.
The likes of John Terry, Frank Lampard and Wayne Rooney, would sit at certain tables and wouldnā€™t allow others to join them as they werenā€™t worthy enough, their Wags were just as bad and thought they were one up on all the others.
This group seem all on the same level and have a great team spirit.

I canā€™t see us winning it because of France and Brazil, but this is a very good side with some of the best youngsters in the world.

Back
Top Bottom