Bryan Gil

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dance Flamenco GIF by BMFI

He's going to be frustrating to watch at times, but I also feel like he has those moments of magic in him if you persevere. It was a lovely assist and he done well in the build for the opener too.

He may end up never being good enough to nail down a starting place for us but if he can gain that confidence and show himself to be a viable option for rotation off the bench with the idea of being something different and starts against lower teams, then he can be valuable for us

The kid is skilled and has a football brain. Let him play.
He has technique and vision but he severely lacks tactical intelligence and physically.

Runs and runs and usually gets nowhere. Not that I don't appreciate effort, but he would do better by getting a LOT stronger and running less.

Kulu is someone he should model his game on, but perhaps a bit more dribbling.

The way the team played in the second half allowed him to demonstrate his talents.

If we dawdle on the ball and let the opposition drop into formation, he will struggle. He was crowded off the ball.

But as soon as we were dragging Palace about, he flourished. He’s quick, aggressive and technically accomplished.

I hate to say it, but if he was in the Scum side he would be an absolute menace.

He has technique and vision but he severely lacks tactical intelligence and physically.

Runs and runs and usually gets nowhere. Not that I don't appreciate effort, but he would do better by getting a LOT stronger and running less.

Kulu is someone he should model his game on, but perhaps a bit more dribbling.

His passing is very good. He passed it back to Kane who went long. Great instinct and brain.

He makes runs and rices his teammates space even when he doesn’t get the ball.

The way the team played in the second half allowed him to demonstrate his talents.

If we dawdle on the ball and let the opposition drop into formation, he will struggle. He was crowded off the ball.

But as soon as we were dragging Palace about, he flourished. He’s quick, aggressive and technically accomplished.

I hate to say it, but if he was in the Scum side he would be an absolute menace.
exactly that, when you play football quick at speed like its meant too be played he will rip teams apart because hes a natural footballer! slow it down and make it physical and you stifle him until he fills out to his frame, hes still just a boy. hes going to be some fukcing player when hes grown into his frame

that ball into kane lets you know what sort of player he is. perfect weight for kane to just take it all in one motion, hes playing that through the eye of the needle too. thats a sign of a player

Looked a tricky little player this evening, still have fears about going up against more physical players but to be fair to him Palace away isn't easy and he performed well so fair play.

He'd be incredible in an attacking team. I also think RW isn't his role, he looked way more comfortable when he dropped in the #10 position or when he went in the left.

Back
Top Bottom