Bryan Gil

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Superb little cameo, showed his ability which we knew he had but more importantly showed some grit at times. He is diminutive but he can play football. I can’t help but feeling selling him would be a huge mistake.

FXYzp7BWQAQIRhb

Thank god he hasn’t let his head drop , not getting many minutes . He has what we’ve missed since Deki got injured , the ability to run at defenders . Surely he deserves a run of games to show his worth . The sort of player to get bums off seats . We could do with a bit of that at the moment

Well, figured it was time for a thread since this looks to be just about complete per Fabrizio Romano...

This kid looks a cracking player. Very dynamic, fantastic dribbler, great crosser and quick. Apparently he's also on set piece duty...

A lot of promise for someone so young who has already performed well in La Liga. Hopefully he can form a nice partnership on the left with Regy.

'Confirmed'

blog_inconceivable.png

Him and Bentancur were men of the match today. If it weren't for him, we wouldn't have a sniff at Sportings goal.

Kid must be cursing the day he decided to sign for us. Atrocious treatment.

Last edited:
yes he did well but remember what level we were playing, they would be div1 at best
he would be ok off the bench in some matches but its a big gap div 1 to EPL
He's been doing it at the highest level for two seasons, albeit for a couple of unfashionable teams that a lot of you won't have seen. Plus his experience with the Spanish team at the Olympics. He's not the raw youngster that some like to make out.

This guy is the exact kind of footballer we should be getting. He just has that 'Tottenham' style about him, imo.

I can't wait to see more of him.

We must be patient with him though please - bound to have some poor games, alongside some excellent ones. I don't want to see no melting posts about how overrated and shit he is.

Welcome to Tottenham, Bryan!

He should be starting ahead of Dele and/or Lucas from now on. Every time he's on he is looking to make something happen, he doesn't play scared.

There's an interview with our lad in Marca today, it focuses on tomorrow's Copa del Rey final between Valencia and Betis, with all the "I'm really excited" guff you might expect. He talks a little about Spurs, saying that we're a really competitive club that plays at an incredibly high level. This is the most interesting Q & A...

Q: Was it difficult to adapt to the Premier League?

A: It was hard in the sense that it was the first time that I'd gone to live abroad, with a different language. The rhythm in England is a bit higher, you need to be a bit stronger and that was hard, but I'm sure I'll adapt to it just fine.

Full interview in Spanish
I never once got the feeling this nice little lad ever wanted to run away or regretted the move. Give him time and back him. He is not at all like the other tub of lard cry baby

:tanguyhuh:

Thought he played really well and it was a breath of fresh air feeling that excitement every time he got the ball that nobody else is really bringing at the moment. An excellent cameo and hopefully gets more opportunities going forwards

Back
Top Bottom