Bryan Gil

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He'd be incredible in an attacking team. I also think RW isn't his role, he looked way more comfortable when he dropped in the #10 position or when he went in the left.
him interchanging with kulu

Sexy Excuse Me GIF by Pit Viper

Gil and Deki are as similar as they are different. Both extremely talented, very high football IQ with a great left foot, but while one uses the burst acceleration and his first touch to perfection, the other uses quick turning. Extremely exciting to have both of them.

Overall, good game tonight......

Really please for the kid..... He's not had an easy couple of years, but fair fucks; he doesn't hide and just keeps plugging away.

B-R-Y-A-N!!!

Just watched the highlights back on MOTD and he was involved in all four goals in some part.

yep, he had a very good game.

Like many have mentioned, he has a silky pass, is sharp on the ball and with more time in the PL he will toughen up.

I was so pleased for him , as was Conte who gave him a massive embrace when he came off.

Not sure he works on the left. He looks good cutting inside from the right and passing.
hes playing out of position there, i know what you mean but apparently he prefers being a LW. really hes just a playmaker and can play anywhere across that line. him and kulu could drift about and cause all sorts of havoc, pulling defenders all over the place and swapping sides etc. would be a nightmare

Felt like Kane dragged the game onto him, after the first goal. Where as Vs Villa it looked like nobody trusted him.

Star twinkled this night.

Having dismissed Gil as lightweight and not making a significant impact against Villa I thought I should say how good he was tonight in that second half. Was involved in everything good about Spurs attacking play. The ball for Kane's second was simple but difficult to execute. Showed composure, when it mattered, under pressure.

The boy did well.

Remember this kid is 21. We brought on White who is the same age but is seen as a prospect. Toughen up a bit and there is something really good. I don't mean just muscle but an understanding of how to use his body to get past players/gain fouls.
Just a bit of confidence and he was flying.

Back
Top Bottom