Bryan Gil

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I still don’t understand why he wasn’t in the last squad. Why on earth would you only have one attacking substitute on the bench if you could have two? We did not need to have 5 defenders on there.

If he wasn’t injured then I guess that just reconfirms that Conte really doesn’t like him and only ever plays him to make a point to the chairman. He played well in his last two games so maybe Conte did want to risk Levy telling him to use him instead of a new signing coming.

Don’t worry , the medical team are on the case

muppets-doctor.gif

Too lightweight and not really looking like a player developing enough to affect games in this league, sell him back to Spain with a decent sell on clause. Fish out of water in this league, obviously talented though. Doesn't strike me as a fierce competitor.

His last Prem game against Palace was a MOTM level performance.

There is a premier league star in there. Loan him sure. Sell him? Really no sure.

If you do sell him, let’s hope the player that comes in is really pushing Kulu to start.

His last Prem game against Palace was a MOTM level performance.

There is a premier league star in there. Loan him sure. Sell him? Really no sure.

If you do sell him, let’s hope the player that comes in is really pushing Kulu to start.
Yea- he was playing so well. Really sad to see that he will only slip further down the pecking order and likely not be given a chance to follow up his excellent play. Scrap minutes from now on unless we have serious injuries.

Back
Top Bottom