Bryan Gil

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

this will probably end in tears
malcolm jamal warner such a cynic GIF by The Resident on FOX

indeed after watching the debut of postiga, Mido et al you know not to get carried away with a decent start

Bloke looked well tasty tonight. Good footballer too. Now, I’m not one to get carried away… but he could be a new and better Modric?!

:nunoteeth:

Nuno always has a very tempered comments about the players. He tends to say someone played well, but...

Gil was good and full of energy, but needs to improve his decision making.

Hugo was great the other day against Wolves, but he just did his job.

Not a criticism of him at all, just an observation more than anything.
It's sort of refreshing. There's enough hyperbole in the world

The lad constantly wants the ball, and when he gets it he constantly looks to make things happen. Also pretty rapid and has good technique, what more could you possibly ask from a winger?

Nuno always has a very tempered comments about the players. He tends to say someone played well, but...

Gil was good and full of energy, but needs to improve his decision making.

Hugo was great the other day against Wolves, but he just did his job.

Not a criticism of him at all, just an observation more than anything.

Not a bad thing. Players don't need to hear that their shit doesn't stink this early on. Over-confidence is as bad as no confidence.

Not a bad thing. Players don't need to hear that their shit doesn't stink this early on. Over-confidence is as bad as no confidence.

What if their shit actually doesn't stink, they might eat a lot of sugar puffs? And they might wear shreddies undies with the charcoal filter to filter out fart smells..... so technically they could be fresh on and off the pot when letting one out.... bit of a dilemma wouldn't you say ?

Very promising 2nd match for us.

Good cut back to Kane to get his goal, but nothing quite came off for him after that (he hit a post one time). But definitely scared the opposition with what he could do with the ball.

Going to be fun to watch - and I think going to get quite a few assists and/or goals for us. Might be finally our Eriksen replacement .... or even a Ginola replacement, either way very influential.

He's still very young, so I think will be even bigger for us net season ,,,, and the season after that.

Excellent acquisition
Yep promising. The boy is confident.

This guy is the exact kind of footballer we should be getting. He just has that 'Tottenham' style about him, imo.

I can't wait to see more of him.

We must be patient with him though please - bound to have some poor games, alongside some excellent ones. I don't want to see no melting posts about how overrated and shit he is.

Welcome to Tottenham, Bryan!

No reason Harry isn’t starting against Watford. That means we have Gil, Berg and Moura competing for the one position. I think Berg should get the start but Gil coming on at 60 mins.

Not sure we need Traore.

yes he did well but remember what level we were playing, they would be div1 at best
he would be ok off the bench in some matches but its a big gap div 1 to EPL

yes he did well but remember what level we were playing, they would be div1 at best
he would be ok off the bench in some matches but its a big gap div 1 to EPL
I think you're underrating them, Portugal are the fourth league in Europe right now, and they have three teams in the CL.

The assist for the opening goal was promising. He looked three times into the box while running. The last second he had his eyes constantly on the situation in front of goal without loosing control of the ball.

I we can get this boy loose on the flanks with regularity we might have bought an assist-machine

Back
Top Bottom