Bryan Gil

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yes he did well but remember what level we were playing, they would be div1 at best
he would be ok off the bench in some matches but its a big gap div 1 to EPL
He's been doing it at the highest level for two seasons, albeit for a couple of unfashionable teams that a lot of you won't have seen. Plus his experience with the Spanish team at the Olympics. He's not the raw youngster that some like to make out.

Mustard Day GIF

No reason Harry isn’t starting against Watford. That means we have Gil, Berg and Moura competing for the one position. I think Berg should get the start but Gil coming on at 60 mins.

Not sure we need Traore.

Not sure think Gil might end up a bit more central, think he is alot more than a winger.

No reason Harry isn’t starting against Watford. That means we have Gil, Berg and Moura competing for the one position. I think Berg should get the start but Gil coming on at 60 mins.

Not sure we need Traore.
If we can play like we did last night against top 10 premier league teams then yes we dont need traore.

If we go back to being holed up in our half and cant get the ball, while lumping up long balls from defence for son and lucas to run on to, then we need traore badly.

He's been doing it at the highest level for two seasons, albeit for a couple of unfashionable teams that a lot of you won't have seen. Plus his experience with the Spanish team at the Olympics. He's not the raw youngster that some like to make out.
He looked quite bad in the first game vs pacos. Nothing he did came off. Thought he is just a prospect. Was the opposite last night, quick thinking, quick passing, makes smart runs. Maybe he just needed Kane on the pitch.

Fantastic game for him last night. I didn’t know a huge amount about him before he signed and he didn’t look great in the first leg, but he was on form last night. He wanted the ball and was trying to make things happen which is great to see.

It's going to take more than a MOTM performance to win me over Bryan. Afterall, you didn't even say "Come on a spur" in your announcement video.

Before it gets taken down:

Nuno wants the club to splurge £40mil on the Pittsburgh Steelers 3rd round selection from 2015, despite Don Fabio gifting him Howard Wolo-Wizard? Oh no!

In all seriousness, he plays like a young Angel Di Maria. Directness of a winger but the movement and willingness to play combinations like a 10. So promising.

The assist for the opening goal was promising. He looked three times into the box while running. The last second he had his eyes constantly on the situation in front of goal without loosing control of the ball.

I we can get this boy loose on the flanks with regularity we might have bought an assist-machine
He plays with his head up which is a great sign. Typical Spanish trait but most good players will have it.

Before it gets taken down:

Nuno wants the club to splurge £40mil on the Pittsburgh Steelers 3rd round selection from 2015, despite Don Fabio gifting him Howard Wolo-Wizard? Oh no!

In all seriousness, he plays like a young Angel Di Maria. Directness of a winger but the movement and willingness to play combinations like a 10. So promising.

Based on that clip I say-buy him! :rolleyes:

I forgot he had so many shots on goal.

Back
Top Bottom