Bryan Gil

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

cruyff.jpg

gil.jpg

I have just noticed Bryan Gil just looks like Johan Cruyff when he was young.
Can Gil become a football legend like Cruyff? We shall see.

I had mixed thoughts as he seemed to be “only” a substitute in the Spanish olympic team… does that mean there were three better players ahead of him we should have gone/waited for? else have we got him before others have realised his talent? is it reasonable he’ll start a few epl games this year? Cheers
Think that is more that he doesn't have the physiology, presently, to be playing games every 3-4 days, at high intensity, better to have him burst at teams for 30-35-65 minutes (if extra time).

He will start many games IMO, as soon as he has 4-5 effective games from the bench in the PL he'll oust Moura/Bergwijn/Dele whoever is either RW or CAM.

Like the thought of:

--------------Lloris----------------------
Royal--Sanchez-Romero-Reguilon
-------Skipp-----Hojbjerg--------------
--------------Lo Celso-------------------
Gil------------------------Son-----------
----------------Kane---------------------

Reguilon bombing more, Royal covering more, will give more space for Gil, as playmaker, Son tucking more than previous will give him closer line to goal and space for Reguilon.

Last edited:

Before it gets taken down:

Nuno wants the club to splurge £40mil on the Pittsburgh Steelers 3rd round selection from 2015, despite Don Fabio gifting him Howard Wolo-Wizard? Oh no!

In all seriousness, he plays like a young Angel Di Maria. Directness of a winger but the movement and willingness to play combinations like a 10. So promising.

Perfect comp!

its like watching a young david silva he has spped but he doesnt just hug the flanks he finds pockets of space to exploit and silva and eriksen did that brilliantly looks to be an excellent passer of the ball as well

You strike me as a Bordello fan.

In the old times it was NOT A CRIME!!!

Because i'm double jabbed and like the Eels i'm either into burlesque footwear or brothels ????

Hahaha rock n roll man, perhaps the first, i do wear Jeffrey West shoes for work, but i'm a happily married man so have never had any need for the second, each to their own though.

Because i'm double jabbed and like the Eels i'm either into burlesque footwear or brothels ????

Hahaha rock n roll man, perhaps the first, i do wear Jeffrey West shoes for work, but i'm a happily married man so have never had any need for the second, each to their own though.

Thought you were Romanian for some reason…

Back
Top Bottom