Next Manager Poll (poll reset 11/04/23)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next Manager

• Rodgers

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • Potter

Votes: 25 6.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 177 42.1%
  • Kompany

Votes: 43 10.2%
  • Slot

Votes: 91 21.7%
  • Postecoglou

Votes: 73 17.4%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 31 7.4%
  • Xabi Alonso

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Stellini

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Frank

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Zidane

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Glasner

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Amorim

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Carrick

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • Schmidt

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
If it's not Poch i think Levy will go for Tuchel.

Ex Chelsea, available, CL winner, knows how to organise a team, Tuchel has been very complimentary about Spurs in the past. Levy doesn't care if the football is dull, he just wants consistency and results and Tuchel can deliver that.
I swear, if we go for Tuchel that might put me over the edge. Boring ass football again and ANOTHER ex-chelsea coach.

I definitely would not want him at Spurs as a coach. His personality would probably not be a great match with our squad, or upper management. He is definitely a very good manager, but we've already tried out 2 ex-Chelsea professional dickheads. And there is nothing to be gained by a third. We need someone who isn't a dick, and wants to both be at Spurs, and score a ton of fucking goals.

De Zerbi all day long people
forget Luis Enrique
any manager could get a tune out of Barcelona
It’s easy to say this but They won nothing the season before he joined and he won the treble in his first season, then won the double in his next, not like they’ve done anything in Europe since he left either.

Also at Celta vigo he took a side who had jsut finished 17th and took them to 9th in his only season with them.

One could argue your same point that a lot of managers could get a tune out of this Brighton team with building blocks already in place from the previous regime and a very good team and way of playing already established.

It’s easy to say this but They won nothing the season before he joined and he won the treble in his first season, then won the double in his next, not like they’ve done anything in Europe since he left either.

Also at Celta vigo he took a side who had jsut finished 17th and took them to 9th in his only season with them.

One could argue your same point that a lot of managers could get a tune out of this Brighton team with building blocks already in place from the previous regime and a very good team and way of playing already established.
Really liked the way his Spain team played, especially in the Euros. Just strangely passive when the opposition sits back. Lots of half-chances but doesn't seem to know how to deliver the killer blow.

Whats he acheived in other job?

Taken a team from 17th in la liga to 9th place finish (like Poch did with Southampton)

Absolutely embarrassed and out of his depth as Spanish national coach with all the talent at his disposal

Forgive me for not jumping on the bandwagon hes just another overpriced overhyped shitty manager who isnt needed at Tottenham that is probably why Levy will hire him lol 😂

On the plus side though he does speak fluent English and talks a good game

If it's not Poch i think Levy will go for Tuchel.

Ex Chelsea, available, CL winner, knows how to organise a team, Tuchel has been very complimentary about Spurs in the past. Levy doesn't care if the football is dull, he just wants consistency and results and Tuchel can deliver that.
I think he wants Tuchel but knows that the fans don’t. Which is why he’s going for Enrique instead. Enrique would probably come if he’s convinced by the assurances from Levy.

If not I think Marco Silva is the backup option.

I think he wants Tuchel but knows that the fans don’t. Which is why he’s going for Enrique instead. Enrique would probably come if he’s convinced by the assurances from Levy.

Levy doesn't care about the fans, he does what he wants and what is safe. Tuchel is safe.

I definitely would not want him at Spurs as a coach. His personality would probably not be a great match with our squad, or upper management. He is definitely a very good manager, but we've already tried out 2 ex-Chelsea professional dickheads. And there is nothing to be gained by a third. We need someone who isn't a dick, and wants to both be at Spurs, and score a ton of fucking goals.

Levy has appointed 4 ex Chelsea managers. Hoddle, AVB, Mourinho and Conte. Massive boner for ex Chels

How the F**K does Marco Silva even share this vote? WHATEVER has this Watford, Everton flop ever done ? Failed to keep Hull up? Made Fulham a mid table club. This compared to Poch?
I know that I don't understand everything about football but WHAT ?

The current squad is built for someone like Tuchel and not Enrique. Hiring Enrique will mean some big changes will need to be made, we don't have players who can play tippy tappy football and I don't think he is someone who will commit to 3 or 4 years to change a whole club philosophy.

Really liked the way his Spain team played, especially in the Euros. Just strangely passive when the opposition sits back. Lots of half-chances but doesn't seem to know how to deliver the killer blow.
I just don’t take much stock in what a manager does for a national team. Top managers have failed and poor managers have succeeded, such fine margins in tournament football.

Back
Top Bottom