Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur, Sat 13th May, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can you imagine if Leeds need to win against us to stay up ? The aggression they showed today against our lot would be like lambs to the slaughter
Even if they are down. It’s too similar to playing an already relegated Newcastle ( and remember back then we actually had something to play for )

Conte put this squad together, what a cunt.
Is that the same conte that left when we were still in the top 4? Don’t get me wrong I wasn’t his biggest fan , however the players are at fault - we have to many perennial losers in the squad , from the board down the mentality is all wrong and until something drastic changes today is about our level

Is that the same conte that left when we were still in the top 4? Don’t get me wrong I wasn’t his biggest fan , however the players are at fault - we have to many perennial losers in the squad , from the board down the mentality is all wrong and until something drastic changes today is about our level

We were in the top 4 on the virtue of having 2 games in hand over everyone else, massively false position and we were playing shite.

Blame the players all you want but it's clear there's been a massive coaching failure this season, these same players got top 4 last season and they were improving and we were all happy to put it down to the coach so why this season are the players getting blamed?

They all do it.. Difference is if Salad or Rashford does it, is "clever forward play".
I dont disagree that they all do it but its ruining our national game. In all forms of the law (excluding football it would seem) there is such a thing as cause and effect. Far too often nowadays the player only has to go down and as long as there is ANY contact its a foul/penalty. It’s nit been caused by the opponents tackle therefore there is no infringement. When are the footballing authorities going to get a backbone and put a stop to this. It’s fine when its favourable but imagine losing a cup final or promotion etc to a decision like this.

No idea about performance today as was working then out walking the dog but Conte had us in and around the top 4. Without him we look like a 7-10 place level team.

Take out Kane and Son (for quality of his goals) we are very poor. And Son has also been a huge culprit of underperforming this season.

Huge amount of work to do this summer.

Over to you Danny Boy. Earn your salary for footballing reasons.

Back
Top Bottom