Daniel levy end of season programme notes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As we as fans get so little feedback from levy What do you think will be in his message to the supporters?and what would you like to hear?
I'm going for blaming conte and we go again next season 🤡

hoping he reports more commercial growth to allow us to compete this summer

hoping he says he's going to have nothing to do with anything football related anymore

We understands your frustration, bringing back good times, etc.

Shit people should know is all BS, but will probably get lapped up by the majority and same shit happens ad nauseam.

Football Groundhog Day for Spurs again.

lovely fans of spurs, keep coming and watching this amazing spurs team i will be on the journey with you for the next 10 yrs, good bit of news for you all one our own spurs lads mason is in charge of the team and i wont spend anything again, oh did i mention the go karting track innovation right there i would be delighted to see you have a go, thats after enjoying our home cinema system and beyonce, we cannot do it without your hard earned money chumps

Have a great summer and see you in August for an exciting season of go karts, the griddle iron, concerts and planning permission being granted for our new hotel which wil result in more proper fans attending games, those that like to spend in the cub shop, take lots of selfies and request shirts from the players. You legacy fans can fuck off. Cheers Daniel coyfs

What buzz words is Donna gonna pull out this time

"Unfortunately, wasn't meant to ne"
"Competed in the CL, winning our group"
"Going forward next season"
"Possible European football for the xth time"

Levy thinks saying in press all the time 'thanks for your amazing support' puts the fans mind at rest. Not good enough. Theres a saying... action means louder than words. No more tough negotiator crap appointments.

Back
Top Bottom