Daniel levy end of season programme notes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He could get fans on his side last game and say it's a free bar last game of season to apologise to fans. Would he do it? Bollox would he.
Dream on he won't do it, take you cards with you. I was expecting such 6 seasons ago when new stadium was delayed. That was the Leicester owner RIP who was offering freebies.

We have everything in place to be successful other than on the footballing side of things, but with Ryan in place now and my nack of buying diamonds we will progress with our new club structure up and running ...

Fucking gullible dumb cunts, what do you mean the mic is still on

'This will be my last game as chairman. I,m moving across North London to Woolwich to see if I can fuck up the football side as I've done at Tottenham. My first signings will be Eric Dier & Davinson Sanchez'

"I'd like to thank stevee stevee , AberdeenYid AberdeenYid , Top_Spur Top_Spur and their associates on The Fighting Cock for showing incredible loyalty to me sorry, Tottenham, during this difficult period for the NFL, Rugby football club
Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC

I have the 2008/09 end of Season programme. I will dust that off. It will say the same thing. I also have the 2003/04
Option. The 2019/20 programme as an option The 2013/14 probably could do job.. etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom