Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look at the original football clubs in the premier league. They all had the same opportunity spurs had.
How am I supposed to take that statement with a straight face?

Oldham Athletic had the same opportunity Spurs had?

League leaders for most of the first Premier League season Norwich City had the same opportunity Spurs had?

And Villa? Everton and West Ham. You are serious in saying they are currently in a similar financial situation to us?? Please……
Currently? No. We'll be miles beyond any of them in the revenue tables for season 22/23.

It will be considerably closer in 23/24. And all three clubs have major opportunities to close the gap from there.

The ENIC project has succeeded to the extent than if Spurs secure CL football, none but the super elite can touch us financially.

Unfortunately Levy's chairmanship is such that the chances of us ever sniffing CL football again wane transfer window by transfer window.

Can we nick 5th place while burning down the last year of Kane's contract? Not impossible. Can we nick 5th place without him? Getting closer to impossible.

Both sides are very insulting but the ENIC in side have a habit of whining about how insulting the out side are & how they’re much more reasonable.

Then two of you lot have been carded for disability related insults and a bunch of others just call people cunts or go on about how thick everyone who hates Levy is. Or talk down to them.

I'm ENIC out, I just can't stand the idiots who represent the fake movement such as yourself

I agree with the notion that, we are all spurs fans etc.
I think you are, by the way you write, a clever fella, you probably have degrees and masters coming out your arse.
But I don't need, any qualifications to see that, our chairman and board are pulling the pants down of ALL supporters.
And that is something, that surely all of us can see, we are not being geared towards success only eventual sale.

Or you could have said that you don’t agree with them, explain why and then call whoever you’re addressing a cunt!

We like that

LeParisien LeParisien has settled in nicely!
One thing I’ve learned is that no matter how much of a cunt you think someone is on here… a bit of humility can make you see people in a different light.

Respect both of you. Especially you Baz.

You forgot Spurs haven't 'done a Leeds'.

God bless Levy & ENIC for saving us from that.
Why are you laughing at Leeds?
Good club with a rich history.

Maybe if we had done a Leeds as you so flippantly put it we would perhaps have a sense of what can happen at football clubs who overspend and burn as they did under Risdale.

What gives us the right to feel we are superior to other clubs?

It's factually not though is it?🙄

We have often finished above 8th under Enic.

But many thanks for the insightful input👍
Oh please don't pretend to be something your clearly not.

8 times 8th or worse. The curve which was once upward is clearly headed in the other direction much like our finances.

But thanks for pretending to understand football old boy.

Oh and it clearly factually is unless ax+by =c no longer is standard math.

Is levy paying you from spurs, enic or some other company.

Oh and ps stating that this is the new football world because of oil money is one of the dumbest fucking statements in history based on Brighton, villa even man Utd, never mind Woolwich....

Why are you laughing at Leeds?
Good club with a rich history.

Maybe if we had done a Leeds as you so flippantly put it we would perhaps have a sense of what can happen at football clubs who overspend and burn as they did under Risdale.

What gives us the right to feel we are superior to other clubs?
It's Ridsdale.

Leeds are a big club.

I've been there many many times and have respect for Leeds United.

apzr52KP_700w_0.jpg

Well there is one thing we know about french economics based on piketty, it's lies lies and more lies and in terms of finance it's macron, inept inept and so forth ..

The levy paid for brigade have followed a line of blame the players, then blame the manager and now blame the oil money... Yeah like Brighton..... Snigger

They've told us how enic saved us, ignoring our current financial predicament (yes huge debt and significantly reduced revenue), ignoring our shit squad(unless we've missed a trick this season), ignoring our current manager situation(yeah, we hire the wrong type of manager for the club and then refused to back him anyway, oh and it's so bad now nobody wants to join us), ignoring the multitude of football managers and chairmen who have stated how much they hate levy(that's some f****** list).

maybe the little general wishes to relocate us into the French league, or maybe he can just hire internet trolls to persuade us we're actually winning the league rather than fighting relegation next season when Kane's left and Richarlson has scored a stunning three goals, still a 300% improvement on this season (see it's all un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, "huit")

Well there is one thing we know about french economics based on piketty, it's lies lies and more lies and in terms of finance it's macron, inept inept and so forth ..

The levy paid for brigade have followed a line of blame the players, then blame the manager and now blame the oil money... Yeah like Brighton..... Snigger

They've told us how enic saved us, ignoring our current financial predicament (yes huge debt and significantly reduced revenue), ignoring our shit squad(unless we've missed a trick this season), ignoring our current manager situation(yeah, we hire the wrong type of manager for the club and then refused to back him anyway, oh and it's so bad now nobody wants to join us), ignoring the multitude of football managers and chairmen who have stated how much they hate levy(that's some f****** list).

maybe the little general wishes to relocate us into the French league, or maybe he can just hire internet trolls to persuade us we're actually winning the league rather than fighting relegation next season when Kane's left and Richarlson has scored a stunning three goals, still a 300% improvement on this season (see it's all un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, "huit")
Great post.

Chelsea will not offer Poch no competition for a 35 year old goalkeeper, who has never been that good, or strikers like Vincent Jansen and Llorente to back up one quality option up front.

They will back him.

Great post.

Chelsea will not offer Poch no competition for a 35 year old goalkeeper, who has never been that good, or strikers like Vincent Jansen and Llorente to back up one quality option up front.

They will back him.
Chelsea have a much better squad than we do, they just need a proper manager to get them going, as for backing, no issues there, I wonder if our new manager/mug will get the same.

Chelsea have a much better squad than we do, they just need a proper manager to get them going, as for backing, no issues there, I wonder if our new manager/mug will get the same.
Whoever it is will now be juxtaposed with Poch's Chelsea every step of the way.

Levy's decisions are all coming back to bite him at once.

I'm sure it will be an underwhelming appointment.
Can Levy get away with that now?

My fear is that Levy approached Rodgers ages ago and is now saddled with that decision to some extent.

If he appoints Potter, the Celtic guy or similar then it's curtains in my opinion.

I don't think Enrique will work either.

Nagelsmann is the only show that can save Levy's arse, in my opinion, if he wants to stay on as chairman.

A sale of the club is looming.

Back
Top Bottom