Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I couldn't be happier for him to score today. It's been a terrible season but that's a good memory to finish on.

He's not a legend but had a legendary night. It's hard to explain, he's not a Bale, Kane, or King status as legend but he has had the biggest moment of them all.

I hope he has a great finish to his career.

Reading all these comments about that hat trick night has made me realise that this team hasn't had me on the edge of my seat or jumping around celebrating like a maniac in a few years. It's been so dull watching the last few seasons. Fuck this team, I would like a return to some of those nights, I don't think they'll be back anytime soon though 😞

I couldn't be happier for him to score today. It's been a terrible season but that's a good memory to finish on.

He's not a legend but had a legendary night. It's hard to explain, he's not a Bale, Kane, or King status as legend but he has had the biggest moment of them all.

I hope he has a great finish to his career.
He's more of a legend than Ledley fucken King. Just sayin.
Moura may have unpopular politics, but as a footballer he has consistently given us something truly exciting to throw on against literally any level of opposition.
The performance against Ajax dwarfs King's contribution to the club.
He world class goal today was a fitting send off.

Moura may have unpopular politics, but as a footballer he has consistently given us something truly exciting to throw on against literally any level of opposition.

King was our last captain to lift a trophy, what are you on about lol

What the fuck

Would ya be well. One game against Ajax doesn’t make his spurs career better than ledley. Great goal yesterday but I’d a been happier if he didn’t score and had a put the ball out of play against Liverpool or not got a red against Liverpool and we would have had europa league next season.

Back
Top Bottom