What would constitute a positive season next year?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Portfolio diversification really is key for the future of the club

I'd like to see us tap into the lucrative funeral/death market

Just think of all the endless possibilities

"Have your loved ones buried under the hallowed turf of white Hart lane for just 200k a pop"

We could even tap into the euthanasia market

Tired of watching Eric Dier every week ? Why not take a jump off our world class skywalk!!!
:harrylol::dembelelol:

First and foremost, a change of leadership. We need a decent manager and owner.
Next I’d like to see a complete and utter change up of the squad, we need to get rid of dead weight and washed up hangers on who should’ve been sent packing about 3 years ago. Dier, Sanchez and Lloris in particular need to go. Perisic, lenglet, kulu, richarlison and porro need to pull their fingers out,
the defense needs sorting, Son needs to be properly utilized and pretty much every single player needs to change their attitude and start playing like a team.

Going into bankruptcy, the ground being turned into a lido like the one that used to be in Broxbourne with a wave machine. And a phoenix club being launched called Tottenham Hotspur 1882 groundsharing with Enfield Town, playing in the Essex senior league 😳

There’s no right answer to this.

We got top 4 last season, and look at us now. We got top 4 because Woolwich bottled it.

What I want to see is a project, a strategy. If that means we finish 7th, but can see a manager putting his blueprint on the team, and shipping out players they don’t want them so be it. It’s what needs to happen.

Of course getting a trophy is excellent, and I hope we do, but the thing we lack more than anything is direction and strategy.

For me, the failures that have hung around for too long need to be cleared out. Some of the recent signings who don't seem to give a shit can also go.

Basically, a mass clear out. If we are going to be midtable for a minute, I don't want the same cunts here stealing a wage.

Current squad with Kane is probably a challenger for 6/7th at best but could end up 10th

Current squad without Kane is pure midtable

Current squad with 2 new CBs that work out well can challenge for Top 6

Current squad without Kane but Kolo Muani and new CBs that work out well can challenge for top 4.

Current squad with Kane is probably a challenger for 6/7th at best but could end up 10th

Current squad without Kane is pure midtable

Current squad with 2 new CBs that work out well can challenge for Top 6

Current squad without Kane but Kolo Muani and new CBs that work out well can challenge for top 4.
I just don’t think we’re close to Top 4, even with incomings.

Just need to try and muddle through and see where we end up. Probably 8th or so.

I just don’t think we’re close to Top 4, even with incomings.

Just need to try and muddle through and see where we end up. Probably 8th or so.

I still have us further ahead than Chelsea if we get decent CBs in.

We can def get back in front on Newcastle and Villa when they try to handle 2 comps per week. brighton as well.

It depends on where Liverpool end up at the end of the window because it looks like FSG want to get after it again.

Back
Top Bottom