Spurs Chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For the benefit of people who cannot attend games i.e: tv viewers, streamers and supporters overseas, who often don't know or can't make out what songs are sung at games, I thought I'd start this song thread, please note this isn't a song suggestion thread but songs actually sung by Spurs Supporters at the game's, so that we can share the experience.

I'll kick it off with one for Lamela
"Everywhere you go, you always take Lamela with you"
to this
Crowded House - Weather With You
Sung at 1882 Spurs V Hull 30/10/13, what a great night!!

Ever feel like your threads get hi-jacked?

Ever feel like your threads get hi-jacked?
Not sure what you mean, but for Soldado-
I'm a lucky fella, and i'd love to see ya play for Tottenham endlessly, cos my love grows when Soldado scores goals and Soldado scores gooooooaaals for meeee! (Edison Lighthouse, love grows where my rosemary goes)

Last edited:
It needs to be different first names to work really, not different surnames.

On a side note, the entire Zante strip was singing this song one night in summer and the police had to come in with tear gas to break it up :king:

I'll kick it off with one for Lamela
"Everywhere you go, you always take Lamela with you"

Sung at 1882 Spurs V Hull 30/10/13, what a great night!!

Surely we've missed a perfect opportunity to attempt the much fabled '2 Players, 1 Song';

"Everywhere Hugo, you always take Lamela with you"

:llorishuh::lamelawtf:

:llorisserious::lamelashock:

...not that he actually does... besides, right now, everywhere Hugoes, always takes a piece of Lukaku's knee cartilage with him... but that doesn't scan half as well!

It needs to be different first names to work really, not different surnames.

On a side note, the entire Zante strip was singing this song one night in summer and the police had to come in with tear gas to break it up :king:

I met a few United fans in Zante and we were singing 'No No Europe' to the 'City Fans', one of the lads ended up getting pepper sprayed and was left on the floor as the police went on to pepper spray the next group..

:avblol:

What is this Toure thing all about?

I mean, I understand City fans singing it, but a load of cunts on my train home a couple of weeks ago were all singing it.

Is it just general student cunt behaviour or is there something I'm missing?

What is this Toure thing all about?

I mean, I understand City fans singing it, but a load of cunts on my train home a couple of weeks ago were all singing it.

Is it just general student cunt behaviour or is there something I'm missing?
serious student cunt behaviour. not been on a night out so far and not heard at least 1 group of mongs singing it. Always get 1 or 2 girls joining in not actually knowing what they're singing. cunts.

Back
Top Bottom