Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheriff Tiraspol 07.11.13 8PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really need a gif of Lamela's run to win the penalty to show my gooner mates..

Only one i could find so far...

820297573.gif

They gave it back at FT, but I thought the reason they took it is because its a national flag, if so somebody's going to get a cunty email or two. I saw a tricolour and a st George's cross (both left alone) if its just the Israeli flag their going for its bang out or order. Not to mention another way the club is pissing on the fans parade
I know in the past he's had it taken off him because it's a political flag (or something along those lines) so that was probably the reason tonight. Yep I've seen other flags like the ROI & NI flags which could also quite easily be seen as political flags but they've never had anything done to them.

Just got indoors and read the whole thread. Was an interesting read and was good to hear that we was being heard loud and clear on the tele.

Just an observation; It is so obviously clear how much the players prefer playing infront of a supportive crowd. Holtby was loving it, Jan was loving it...etc..

Wish we can make this a regular occurance!!

EDIT - Nice to get a good mention on another forum http://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/index.php?threads/the-1882-movement.92362/page-15
Hi BHS, you did us and the whole Spurs heritage proud.

I don't believe in ghosts but the eternal memory of Buckle, Cameron, Rowe, Nicholson they were with the crowd tonight, and proud, so proud of what you are doing. Tonight the spirit of Tottenham roared again.

Hope everyone had a great night.

I spent 3 hours plus stuck on the south-bound carriageway of the M11, missed the pre-match sing-song at the Bricklayers and the entire match. Totally gutted, 160 mile round trip for nothing. At least Spurs won.

Do not suppose anyone has a spare for Newcastle on Sunday, in Blocks 30-35?

Only been to 1882 in Block J before but it looked like it worked better integrated with Park Lane tonight. Honestly never stopped, reminded me of the days when any match in Europe was the dream. Seriously well done to everyone involved, that was true support.

Hi BHS, you did us and the whole Spurs heritage proud.

I don't believe in ghosts but the eternal memory of Buckle, Cameron, Rowe, Nicholson they were with the crowd tonight, and proud, so proud of what you are doing. Tonight the spirit of Tottenham roared again.

Was a great night, it only gets better and better. I'll be truthful, I thought that it would be sterile tonight because we had an 1882 event not too long ago, but I was proved wrong. Our fans are brilliant, we just need to be left alone and be in the right company.

Looking forward to the next event already. Maybe we should do an unofficial block for West Ham in the cup????

Hope everyone had a great night.

I spent 3 hours plus stuck on the south-bound carriageway of the M11, missed the pre-match sing-song at the Bricklayers and the entire match. Totally gutted, 160 mile round trip for nothing.

At least Spurs won.
Really sad to hear that mate. But the crowd and team did you and us proud tonight. And at least now we know there'll be bigger European nights to come. If the round of 32 is an 1882 match, I'll be there.

Another cracking effort from 1882. The stewards do appear to be getting increasingly heavy handed though.
I managed to get my flag out for all of 5 mins before I was told to put it away because it was obstructing the view. It was 7.30. Wankers!

I was impressed by its silky quality! Shame they didn't appreciate the long haul journey it made from China to WHL!
Your West Ham cousin did you proud!!!!

Sat above the 1882 lot tonight after enjoying the pre match songs in the bricklayers. fantastic support, made the rest of the ground look quiet. Singing the Erikson song all the way home.

Lamela was great tonight, thought mousa looked good too

They gave it back at FT, but I thought the reason they took it is because its a national flag, if so somebody's going to get a cunty email or two. I saw a tricolour and a st George's cross (both left alone) if its just the Israeli flag their going for its bang out or order. Not to mention another way the club is pissing on the fans parade

I'd love to see a Steward have to tell a fiercely proud Israeli Spurs fan to put his National flag away!
It's THE NATIONAL FLAG OF ISRAEL, not a religious one.... As far as I know, there isn't a flag of Jewish!

Really sad to hear that mate. But the crowd and team did you and us proud tonight. And at least now we know there'll be bigger European nights to come. If the round of 32 is an 1882 match, I'll be there.

Thanks, I knew 1882 would do us proud as always.

This is the closest I got to the action and even my Sat Nav ran out of ideas.

If only it had been a 15 minute delay.

We'll film what we want....! Still not quite sure what that was about....
Were we supposed to be filming a heavy-handed steward??

Fantastic night. Great effort all round. Love the fact that 'always take Lamela with you' will basically be nailed on as *his* chant now. Loved the Capoue song,

What was all the stuff about "we'll film what we want" about? Assume the stewards were being arsey about something? I was to the left of it and couldn't see.

Thanks, I knew 1882 would do us proud as always.

This is the closest I got to the action and even my Sat Nav ran out of ideas.

If only it had been a 15 minute delay.

The fuck happened on the M11? I heard it was bad, but this sounds like it was all night!
Whilst you never want it to be anything too bad, I hope to fuck the reason for the delay was at least valid!

Back
Top Bottom