Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What they have to show for a billion is really really poor. I'd understand it more if they did mbappe 200m, Bellingham 130m, gvardiol 80m. What they've done instead is take a load of punts. If more than half don't come off they are in big trouble.

How sustainable is selling off all their academy players? Eventually kids won't want to go there because they know as soon as they have any value they will be shoved out the door in favour of a 100m prospect from the lower Premier league
Its grand the saudis will bail them out

I really didn’t think much of anything could kill off my love and appreciation for Poch, but apparently the thing to do it was for him to go to the chavs. My god am I finding this enjoyable.

From the Shed end forum. One Chav can see it!

Posted 10 hours ago

16 hours ago, Dr. Socrates said:
Don’t know what I just witnessed. That was dreadful on every level. All that money spent and we have one raw striker in the squad. A left back playing as left winger. A midfield that has no goals in it. And a 39 year old centre back that the manager is too scared to drop so sets up the team to protect his lack of pace. This is just nonsense from Poch. He has badly misjudged these opening games and this is the easy part of the season. We need to move to a more progressive style of play, especially against teams like Nottingham Forest. We can’t carry on like this. Nkunku is out for a long time and Poch’s solution to play three at the back with Chilwell as left winger, has been a disaster.
Expand
100%. I’ll be shot for saying this but postecoglou would have them enjoying their football they are playing scared because that is the way poch has set them up. Deep down he is scared of failing and doesn’t trust the players. Deep down that’s what they feel. Having said that Jackson’s miss was very ordinary. But it wouldn’t matter if we created more

Think Poch has problems he can't manage teams with expensive players or mega rich clubs...... Chelsea have had there success....now it's there turn to be like Liverpool when Dalgish left and Man U when Ferguson left...... reckon they'll take much longer to achieve anything because those clubs particularly Liverpool won everything through having a great run club and heritage while Chelsea just came into billions and bought the worlds most expensive players and managers to achieve success.

Back
Top Bottom