Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's blatantly obvious he hasn't been the same since the Drink Driving incident, and subsequent Broken arm at Brighton...

That's the moment he jumped the shark...

Or... "Shumped the Jark Ossifer... Hic!"

:hugoshock::llorishowudoin::llorisunsure::llorishuh:

I'm using all of them... cos each one seems relevant!

From your toxic comments I can quite imagine you as one of our ‘fans’ abusing our own players!
whats toxic is having stinkers loiter at the club for years and years when its clear and obvious they are a drag. thats what causes shit to get toxic. fans voicing their opinion on it is what naturally occurs. what are we meant to celebrate the ones that have let the club down time and time again? you celebrate failure you go 15 years winning fuck all....

whats toxic is having stinkers loiter at the club for years and years when its clear and obvious they are a drag. thats what causes shit to get toxic. fans voicing their opinion on it is what naturally occurs. what are we meant to celebrate the ones that have let the club down time and time again? you celebrate failure you go 15 years winning fuck all....
Lloris hasn’t been a stinker for years and years.

There’s ways and means to voice your displeasure, but you clearly can’t beyond throwing abuse like c*nt, loser etc.

Lloris hasn’t been a stinker for years and years
yes he has. he broke his arm in the midst of a gaffe in 2019. that brought to an end a run of games where he was having a gaffe every week. it goes on longer than that too. decent for the first few years, but then went to absolute shit when the game evolved. he should of been moved on a long time ago. the fact hes a piece of shit who drink drives outside of football says a lot about him. cunt!

thats fair enough if you see it like that but i personally think lloris has been a massive weak link for a long long time. hes let us down in so any big games its a joke. any god credit he did get hes ruined by letting us down so many times, never mind the fact hes playing football and cant actually kick the fucking thing properly.

anyway, thank god its over! bright days ahead now, big ange has come in and shifted the shit ASAP. love it
I think if you're holding Lloris to that level of culpability, you have to hold Son and even Kane to the same level.
Last few games, Son has been the only starting player to also start the CL final only 4 years ago.
That's kind of the culmination of failure, is it not? A wonderful team that should have won something but won nothing at all.

I think if you're holding Lloris to that level of culpability, you have to hold Son and even Kane to the same level.
Last few games, Son has been the only starting player to also start the CL final only 4 years ago.
That's kind of the culmination of failure, is it not? A wonderful team that should have won something but won nothing at all.
yea you do. but kane and son wasnt weak links in that side was they? dier and lloris were. you can argue its not lloris and diers fault theyve been here so long we should of replaced them.....well look at them now we are trying to get them out the door? these deluded stinkers dont wanna leave! wonder why

i think they do. pair of absolute cunts.

both have that look of a loser too. the fact lloris had a gaffe in the WC final says it all about him. fucking sums him up. absolute calamity with fucking clown feet

im just glad its over. big ange has come in and actually dealt with them properly. stamped them right out. bright days ahead.

youll see now that with our first 11 there is no glaring weak link! we will be a good side now. you start chucking cunts like lloris and dier in and the team goes from being v good to shit. that one glaring weak link is catastrophic at this level.

Can always rely upon you to be a toxic, reactionary arsehole eh.......?

What was it you called Sonny? "Pathetic excuse for a man"...... That was it.

Last edited:
yea you do. but kane and son wasnt weak links in that side was they? dier and lloris were. you can argue its not lloris and diers fault theyve been here so long we should of replaced them.....well look at them now we are trying to get them out the door? these deluded stinkers dont wanna leave! wonder why
I'm struggling to think of too many time Lloris let us down in cup finals or tail end of the season crunch games?
Definitely our entire forward line let us down in finals as, correct me if I'm wrong, we didn't score a single goal in 3 league cups and 1 champions league final?

Not gonna debate about Dier, dreadful, never liked him, been vociferous about it year after year after year too.

Ange has been diplomatic about Lloris but Hugo is training with the first team and if this bad blood lingers that ain't gonna help the great team spirit that Ange is creating,

He’s very rapidly becoming at risk of tarnishing his legacy at spurs.

The way it’s all ending is very to odd to say the least. Prior to the window opening the club seemed ok to let him go on a free. Was 100% not expecting him to be here at this stage.

The way it’s all ending is very to odd to say the least. Prior to the window opening the club seemed ok to let him go on a free. Was 100% not expecting him to be here at this stage.
There seems to be a bit of bitterness among the old guard, which I can sort of understand, but this is so sad.

I used to love Wanyama but he fecked us when he left, too.

Back
Top Bottom