Fulham @ Home - 23/10, 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lads and Lasses , we are
Top of the fucking league!
Leagues aren’t won in October however we are only just starting our journey with Ange and the best is yet to come!
Take it in and enjoy it, and sit back and enjoy the ride!!! :ange-arms:

He has his detractors, but Skipp’s cameo demonstrates that PEH *is* a far more capable player. He reads the game better, finds simple options and helps recycle the ball.

Yes he turns like a shipping liner, but at least acknowledge his strengths.

Yep Skipp was shocking when he came on PEH was solid tonight can't carry the ball like Biss but his passing was spot on tonight

Kulu is in some physical condition, players bouncing off him. Need him to score more though. Richy put in a great shift, but ditto. Romero brilliant. Porro quality. Hojbjerg v good. Skipp a tough watch. Love Ange.

Some quick observations: Skipp, LoCelso and Hojberg are nothing like as good as Maddison Biss and Sarr. Royal is still the most un Brazilian Brazilian I’ve ever seen

Feels like a lot of that was spent in 2nd gear.......

Still; 3 points after international break.... Fuck the details.... Another day and that could easily be 3, 4, 5....... Time to refresh for a quick turnaround on Friday.

TOP OF THE LEAGUE.

COYS! :ange-clap:

He has his detractors, but Skipp’s cameo demonstrates that PEH *is* a far more capable player. He reads the game better, finds simple options and helps recycle the ball.

For sure skipp is the inferior player. Playing both of them in our midfield was a big reason for poor football last season.
Play one, never both

Last edited:

Think the issue with PEH was his ever-presence in our team. The fact that we rely on him less now has upped his value to us. But if we had to see him every minute of every game we'd be back to square one.

Johnson didn't cover himself in glory either. Not a lot of effort. Looked annoyed at having to retrieve some shoddy passes from Skipp and PEH(?)

The press was our best creator tonight - nothing wrong with that, ask Klopp.

Good win, very sloppy second half I thought, I'm not sure Ange will be happy with that.

Our first xi is really good, the drop off is pretty huge to the squad players though. We need a couple of quality additions plus Bentancur, then we are looking good.

Had a little look on Arse Mania (I feel dirty) This did make me lol though

See how Ange gave the ball to the Fulham player?

Arteta would have done some bullshit and got shoved over by the frustrated player.

Nice guy managers >>>

Ange can shove someone but just get away with it by calling them mate afterward.

Get in.

That first half is the best I have seen us play,

The fire went out after the second goal and the subs, good to see the some the bench get a few minutes.

No real complaints, just need to get the thinking right for the final decisions and ball etc.

But, we are top of the League, top of the league. Tottenham Hotspurs are top of the league.

Back
Top Bottom