Fulham @ Home - 23/10, 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For sure skipp is the inferior player. Playing both of them in our midfield was a big reason for a poor football.
Play one, never both
Well for now there is no alternative on days such as today with Biss and than Sarr out. But agree with the sentiment. Dont remember Skipps passing that bad.

Richy was the best player on the pitch today, said no one ever. We can’t keep playing with nine outfielders, and before anyone starts, it’s a fact that he is so unskilled and could never fit into this team. Why he’s picked is still a mystery to me when all three subs today are certainly more skilful than he is. Great win today, loving the confidence oozing from this team.
He wasn’t bad but not good either.

Good stodgy win and could have had 2 or 3 more with less doddering on the ball. Hojbjerg top bins, good first half from Richi, Vicario impenetrable, VdV sex on toast. Deki needs to get his shooting boots back.

Lo Celso and Skipp a massive drop down in subs. Both can go.

We should 100% be going in for the Fulham left back Robinson as cover for Udogie, have seen him several times now and he always looks class - would be a perfect addition to the squad.

Richy was the best player on the pitch today, said no one ever. We can’t keep playing with nine outfielders, and before anyone starts, it’s a fact that he is so unskilled and could never fit into this team. Why he’s picked is still a mystery to me when all three subs today are certainly more skilful than he is. Great win today, loving the confidence oozing from this team.
He was really good first half, what you on about?

Dance Dancing GIF

We got sloppy after the second goal but the subs, i feel like taking Son and Mads off at the same time signals to the team that we are not going for it as hard. Add to that they took a while to come off and that slowed it all down even more. Then sloppy passes from the new subs plus others.

Back
Top Bottom