Come here to laugh at Nu-Castle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Corrupt as you can get.

Premier league should act, this will be their act :

see no evil soccer GIF by Red Bull

sepp blatter money GIF

Eddie Prick Howe ( don’t like him or his mate ) claiming there is a “high chance” that their Ladbrooks loving Italian will play this weekend.

Good to see Howe understands and appreciates the spirit of the rules as much as the absolutes. As of yesterday playing this guy should be “no” end of.

But of course it’s Knee All Castle. So it’s absolutely fine to act in this way, where you can hide from realities due to technicalities.

Eddie Prick Howe ( don’t like him or his mate ) claiming there is a “high chance” that their Ladbrooks loving Italian will play this weekend.

Good to see Howe understands and appreciates the spirit of the rules as much as the absolutes. As of yesterday playing this guy should be “no” end of.

But of course it’s Knee All Castle. So it’s absolutely fine to act in this way, where you can hide from realities due to technicalities.

He's banned officially

He was sold to a Saudi club owned by PIF. He'll be sold to Newcastle on the cheap, by PIF to PIF. Just another way of bypassing FFP.

it's corrupt as fuck.
I get it.

From Wikipedia:

In May 2023, with uncertainty over his future and one year remaining on his contract, Neves publicly said that he wanted to play in the Champions League.[

On 23 June 2023, Wolves confirmed Neves' departure from the club. Saudi Arabia's Al Hilal confirmed the transfer which set a new record sale for Wolverhampton Wanderers reported to be £47 million.

Al Hilal SFC
Owner Public Investment Fund (75%)

Newcastle United
Owner Public Investment Fund (80%)

How?
Yes if they get him on a loan.
But if they pay the same price as he went for in the summer? That won't help them with FFP will it?
Still wrong/conflict of interest, but let's see, suspect he won't be able to go to Newcastle on the cheap.
No it will help their Ffp. They have moved money from one account to another, putting account A in healthier place but still maxed out on credit. But they still get the toy they wanted without adding to their overall debt in account B. It's bent as fuck as they are basically pretending the other account is not in their name.

No it will help their Ffp. They have moved money from one account to another, putting account A in healthier place but still maxed out on credit. But they still get the toy they wanted without adding to their overall debt in account B. It's bent as fuck as they are basically pretending the other account is not in their name.
It’s not going to help unless they get him for cheaper than he went to Saudi for. And I have a hard time seeing how it could be much cheaper, given he only had 1 year on his contract when sold to Saudi.

The whole world will be watching if Saudi sells him to Newcastle, and I have a hard time seeing him go for cheap without significant uproar.

It’s not going to help unless they get him for cheaper than he went to Saudi for. And I have a hard time seeing how it could be much cheaper, given he only had 1 year on his contract when sold to Saudi.

The whole world will be watching if Saudi sells him to Newcastle, and I have a hard time seeing him go for cheap without significant uproar.

Mate, it'll quite obviously be a loan.

Until Tonali is back next season.

Mate, it'll quite obviously be a loan.

Until Tonali is back next season.
I’d find it hard to believe that isn’t investigated.

0 reason for Al Hilal to let him leave cheap while they’ll be in the middle of a title race. Well 1 reason and that would be to get Newcastle around FFP. This would be too bold to get away with, imo.

The second this happens, all the other EPL teams that aren’t cheating (city and Chelsea) will be in an uproar.

Back
Top Bottom