Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You can see why he flopped big time as a manager

On his programme on YouTube he was adamant they’d beat Bournemouth 3 nil and said “if they can’t beat Bournemouth at home they’re in real trouble”. He then followed it up with saying he couldn’t see us getting anything from the Newcastle game.

The guy is a moron who doesn’t do his work or research. I bet the only team in the PL he watches is Man Utd.

On his programme on YouTube he was adamant they’d beat Bournemouth 3 nil and said “if they can’t beat Bournemouth at home they’re in real trouble”. He then followed it up with saying he couldn’t see us getting anything from the Newcastle game.

The guy is a moron who doesn’t do his work or research. I bet the only team in the PL he watches is Man Utd.
There were more than a few in here who couldn't see us getting anything from the Newcastle game, so he wasn't alone there.

Even so, he's really turned into an enormous bell end. I used to quite like him, in his early days he was actually quite knowledgeable in his analysis. It seems Utd being utter dog poo has unhinged him somewhat.

Yeh , can’t stand the bloke , when he’s co commentating on our games , I hit the mute button .

Makes it much more enjoyable

It's clear he has very little knowledge of the game outside the Premier League/Champions League bubble.

Valencia and his 'He's copying Pep' comment prove it conclusively.

That was meek as fuck, Bayern were there for the taking and they didn’t have the bollocks to have a go at them

Hag is finished surely
That's the worst part about this game. I dislike United and even I was annoyed at that performance. Reminded me of when we played Milan at home last season.

Back
Top Bottom