Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pretty sure he's out now until February due to the AFCON.

Let us down. Maybe not tonight as we got the result. But this could end us hurting us next week against Everton.
Didn't have a good game then got sent off, Lolo definitely the better / reliable player when fit.
Wouldn't be as bad if the injuries wasn't as bad in the squad

He is off form. Badly

Still a quality player

Truly quality players don’t do the stupid shit he does on a regular basis.

At the moment he is mediocre. Plays within himself, poor discipline and sloppy on the ball. He’s had about 6 good games for Tottenham. Got a long way to go to be described as a quality player. He’s just another player with potential which will be wasted if he doesn’t shape up. Inconsistent players aren’t of any use at the top level.

Its clear we need anothe6 in january. Biss is probably a really good squad player but as a starter he is liability. Cant get a red when 2-0 up...

Truly quality players don’t do the stupid shit he does on a regular basis.

At the moment he is mediocre. Plays within himself, poor discipline and sloppy on the ball. He’s had about 6 good games for Tottenham. Got a long way to go to be described as a quality player. He’s just another player with potential which will be wasted if he doesn’t shape up. Inconsistent players aren’t of any use at the top level.
Honestly I think it’s a pretty crazy string of events that’s fucked with his form

No excuses but these things happen. He’s still a quality player

We should appeal the card.

If it gets rejected as a frivolous appeal and it gets changed to a 5 game ban, it doesn't really matter as he is at ACON anyway.

Last edited:
The red is a mistake and it happens. What I’m more concerned about is that he was utter shit before the red and has been for a month or two now.

We might need to figure this #6 position out. Some say Bentancur but I’m not sure he’s got the defensive ability.
This. He's lost the spark, at the beginning of the season he was absolutely top-notch, since he came back not so much, so these lapses are harder to forgive. At least Romero is world-class all day long.

Honestly I think it’s a pretty crazy string of events that’s fucked with his form

No excuses but these things happen. He’s still a quality player
Guy's attitude is seriously questionable. It's no secret that he loves to party all night all over London. You wanna be a top pro, you just can't do that.

He's also been arrested a few times for speeding. And obviously there was that major thing hanging over his head. Yeah he's been cleared, I know.

On the pitch, he's had more poor games for us than he's had good ones...that is a fact. Two stupid, totally avoidable sending offs don't help his cause. I hope Ange, Sonny & co tell him in no uncertain terms what they think of his showings.

So I'm sorry, but quality player? Hummmm no mate.

Guy's attitude is seriously questionable. It's no secret that he loves to party all night all over London. You wanna be a top pro, you just can't do that.

He's also been arrested a few times for speeding. And obviously there was that major thing hanging over his head. Yeah he's been cleared, I know.

On the pitch, he's had more poor games for us than he's had good ones...that is a fact. Two stupid, totally avoidable sending offs don't help his cause. I hope Ange, Sonny & co tell him in no uncertain terms what they think of his showings.

So I'm sorry, but quality player? Hummmm no mate.
I’ve never heard he likes to party

You fully made that up

Back
Top Bottom