Deaths On The Field

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure that's true. Going back a decade or so, the average amount of deaths per year on a football pitch was about 10.

Thats still the same (well actually, less over the last few years)

You have a link to that data? And how was the data historically collected.
Is is separated into causes and the level being played?

I don’t remember these collapses happening anywhere near as often

You have a link to that data? And how was the data historically collected.
Is is separated into causes and the level being played?

I don’t remember these collapses happening anywhere near as often
Bro he came up with some data and you’re evidence is “I don’t remember.”

You may well be right that there is an increase but you are just basing it off your observations rather than anything factual.

I'm not sure about football specifically, but if one draws the lens right back and looks at all high performance athletes it's shockingly increased by a massive factor in the last few years. Unfortunately those reports are being heavily suppressed for some reason so they're not crossing a swathe of public consciousness

I'm not sure about football specifically, but if one draws the lens right back and looks at all high performance athletes it's shockingly increased by a massive factor in the last few years. Unfortunately those reports are being heavily suppressed for some reason so they're not crossing a swathe of public consciousness
That’s very convenient for your argument.

The data that’s out there to support you has been suppressed. But there’s no evidence about the suppressed evidence because that’s also been suppressed.

That’s very convenient for your argument.

The data that’s out there to support you has been suppressed. But there’s no evidence about the suppressed evidence because that’s also been suppressed.
I didn't say the data is being suppressed, data is data and data is free. The reporting of it is being suppressed and sadly many people simply won't accept something unless they're told it by CNN, BBC, Fox News or some other commercial media outlet, and they won't report on it for some reason

I didn't say the data is being suppressed, data is data and data is free. The reporting of it is being suppressed and sadly many people simply won't accept something unless they're told it by CNN, BBC, Fox News or some other commercial media outlet, and they won't report on it for some reason
You can make that same argument to say anything is true.

Proof please?

I’m pretty open-minded about this and I would want to see the data that shows a huge increase. But I also can’t figure out the motive to hide this if it exists? Like, who benefits if there was a spike in players dropping dead, and people don’t realize there’s a spike?

I’m pretty open-minded about this and I would want to see the data that shows a huge increase. But I also can’t figure out the motive to hide this if it exists? Like, who benefits if there was a spike in players dropping dead, and people don’t realize there’s a spike?

The tin-hat kru want it to be all part of some bigger C19 conspiracy.

Back
Top Bottom