Deaths On The Field

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm sure most of us have noticed the recent upsurge in players collapsing and dying on the pitch. What is going on? And why is no inquiry taking place?

Not a clue. Maybe in general our bodies & health is more messed up than in the old days.

I don't know the publication but that's some bad science in there, even if they have proved greater heart attacks (I'm assuming that's why you have posted the article rather than anything else) they immediately linked it to the vaccination as if that was a fact. It was such blatant propaganda that it makes me question the numbers they quote also.

*I just reread the article, it's junk

I'd not seen this. Stats I'd seen were older and actually genuine I also think this is not at all peer reviewed data and looks utterly bogus. It's clearly anti vax BS. But you know that list have a close look see if you can find the glaring issue or two.🤣🤣
I genuinely don't think you can be that naive ....

However just one of your scary inexplicable collapses... Very sad but extremely explicable suffocation will indeed kill you. Hold off on the inquiry.....

Alexander Shishmarev23Krasnaya ZvezdaAlexander Shishmarev, 23, was playing as goalkeeper in a Russian training match when he collided with an opponent, being treated for ‘more than an hour’ before passing away – He swallowed his tongue and suffocated –

Last edited:
I'd not seen this. Stats I'd seen were older and actually genuine I also think this is not at all peer reviewed data and looks utterly bogus. It's clearly anti vax BS. But you know that list have a close look see if you can find the glaring issue or two.🤣🤣

However just one of your scary inexplicable collapses... Very sad but extremely explicable suffocation will indeed kill you. Hold off on the inquiry.....

Alexander Shishmarev23Krasnaya ZvezdaAlexander Shishmarev, 23, was playing as goalkeeper in a Russian training match when he collided with an opponent, being treated for ‘more than an hour’ before passing away – He swallowed his tongue and suffocated –

Poor lad. It was that COVID vaccine booster that did it.

You know something is bullshit when it says someone swallowed their tongue. It is not possible to swallow your tongue, can't believe this bollox is still peddled out by people on a regular basis 🙄

Well done posters who are questioning.

2+ years ago, it seemed like just 0.01% of people, now when discussing my Vaccination status with Care Companies, I’ve been getting “well it looks like you made a wise choice” or “herd immunity is the way”, found myself saying “I really don’t want to talk about this” (very tricky with companies still compelled to “Follow latest Gov guidance”).

Gave up a job and client I loved, for my principles, don’t regret it a bit (though it’s cost £10k+ in lost earnings since).

Well done posters who are questioning.

2+ years ago, it seemed like just 0.01% of people, now when discussing my Vaccination status with Care Companies, I’ve been getting “well it looks like you made a wise choice” or “herd immunity is the way”, found myself saying “I really don’t want to talk about this” (very tricky with companies still compelled to “Follow latest Gov guidance”).

Gave up a job and client I loved, for my principles, don’t regret it a bit (though it’s cost £10k+ in lost earnings since).
It has nothing to do with your quack take on Covid.

It has nothing to do with your quack take on Covid.

Box labelled warnings for myocarditis, particularly in young male adults of footballing age.

Yeah nothing to do with it. Just a coincidence, correlation is not causation, all those defence mechanisms.

Forceful delusion, is your cognitive dissonance, to facing the reality we are experiencing.

Back
Top Bottom