Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If only in this IT advanced age there was some way of searching world wide for information

I’ve consulted my octopus a direct descendant of Paul and you will be glad to know there is no 3rd place match.

paul_f.jpg

Come on Jordan.

How do you think Son would feel seeing spurs fans saying this? A club that he has dedicated the prime years of his career to and some of its fans, HIS FANS, want to see him lose a semi final of an international tournament that would mean everything to him. Son has been world class for us and has absolutely nothing so show for it yet he’s still here and dedicated to our cause. And you want him to suffer another near miss which he has had with spurs so many times in the past.

And people wonder why we lack any winning mentality.

Last edited:
How do you think Son would feel seeing spurs fans saying this? A club that he has dedicated the prime years of his career to and some of its fans, HIS FANS, want to see him lose a semi final of an international tournament that would mean everything to him. Son has been world class for us and has absolutely nothing so show for it yet he’s still here and dedicated to our cause. And you want him to suffer another near miss which he has had with spurs so many times in the past.

oh shut up ffs. I noticed you've already made a fool out of yourself in another thread and literally had to apologise.

I don't care about what any of our players do for their national teams. In fact, I'd prefer they act like the Gooner scum lot when they're called up and fake injuries or Salah and say "cya I'm going back to Liverpool".

The way Brighton play Sonny can absolutely be the difference maker (even coming off the bench) and those 3 points can literally be the difference between Champions league football or not....hell the way this season is going it can be the difference between winning the title or not.

Miss me with all that sentimental bullshit you're spouting.

I think he'd have the wit to take it as the lighthearted backhanded compliment it clearly is....yawn🙄

Absolutely criminal dereliction of responsibility, and actually as captain and vice captain an indictment Loris and Kane himself. Its not like you don't see the deadball ability in training. He should have at the very least shared them with HK.

The story always used to be "yeh, but apparently he bags loads in training".....

Dunno how true that was tho.

oh shut up ffs. I noticed you've already made a fool out of yourself in another thread and literally had to apologise.

I don't care about what any of our players do for their national teams. In fact, I'd prefer they act like the Gooner scum lot when they're called up and fake injuries or Salah and say "cya I'm going back to Liverpool".

The way Brighton play Sonny can absolutely be the difference maker (even coming off the bench) and those 3 points can literally be the difference between Champions league football or not....hell the way this season is going it can be the difference between winning the title or not.

Miss me with all that sentimental bullshit you're spouting.

I did make a twat of myself a misread something and I apologised for it. What of it.

That has fuck all to do with this though. Son doesn’t deserve his fans wanting him to lose a semi final of an international tournament just to keep little old king Dawson happy.

Selfish prick. I hope he makes the final and wins the lot. He deserves it.

His post which included that ridiculous sentence actually generated likes and agrees.

Because people are right bloody drama queens.

‘how would he feel if he knew some meanie internet spurs fans who aren’t Korean care more about Spurs than Korea? GUTTED the multi-millionaire footballer/model would be I tell you, fucking gutted…’

Back
Top Bottom