Trust protest after Scouse game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh gawd...
MUST (Manchester United Supporters' Trust), SOS (Spirit of Shankly - Liverpool), and The Black Scarf Movement (Woolwich) and THST met with Premier League Chief Executive, Richard Scudamore, to call for lower ticket prices and better conditions for fans of Premier League Teams.

I'll only sign up if they call themselves the Cockerels United Nicholson Trust

I note that they say they want lower ticket prices but better conditions. I assume this refers to stadium facilities and away fixture stewarding? I don't see many clubs wanting to lower ticket prices and then start dumping extra funds on upgrades, especially not Levy.

I note that they say they want lower ticket prices but better conditions. I assume this refers to stadium facilities and away fixture stewarding? I don't see many clubs wanting to lower ticket prices and then start dumping extra funds on upgrades, especially not Levy.

If you ask for both you are more likely to reach a compromise rather than a flat no.

I know that PL owners have already discussed free travel to away games......problem is some take 3,000 to every game whilst others take 30

Whilst its a good cause I cant see how sitting in your seat 20mins after the match has finished is really going to draw that much attention to the subject.

If you ask for both you are more likely to reach a compromise rather than a flat no.

I know that PL owners have already discussed free travel to away games......problem is some take 3,000 to every game whilst others take 30
Classic behavioural economics. Give people three choices and they're more likely to take the middle one than either of the other two.

Only more likely, though. The club won't take any notice.

Fsf? Worse than the fucking trust, up your game SON.
*sonning you off like no one has been sonned off before*

Why are they bad? I don't really know much about them apart from they provide legal support for football fans and they have a petiton (yeah another online petiton) on £20 for all away tickets.

Normally yes, but these seems to be two requests at odds with each other. I just don't see clubs agreeing to new investment and raising ticket prices by any amount even if the demands on one are reduced to account for the other. Whole thing amounts to "we want you to do more for us and we'll give you less money to do it". These are businesses as much as they are football clubs after all.

Back
Top Bottom