Enough is enough

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is Hoddle's idea of a formation with our team:
hoddle_spurs_formation.png

Do we really want a man that would put Townsend in the middle over Lamela, Eriksen, or Holtby?

Mate, keep digging me out for personal reasons.
Which personal reasons would that be? Can you point them out?
Its fine...but at the end of the day, our views are a lot closer than you might want to admit.
Actually I've said that multiple times lately. You just didn't know because you think people are enemies you have to keep on an ignore list. Keep the douchebag act to a minimum and I, for one, am quite happy to have civil debates with you.

I couldnt give a toss about Redknapp. Its done, its over.
Oh, be honest. You've been going on about how people are supposedly two faced over his sacking ever since he left, because you felt hard done by when people were calling for AVB to be given a chance.
My question is what next?
Don't know. I said at the time we were having this conversation 18 months ago that Redknapp should only have gone if a better replacement was coming in. I still hold that view today. I was of the view that AVB was on the same level, not an upgrade. Well, based on what we have seen so far this season it's debatable whether or not he is. But I honestly don't know who else is available on the market and you can be sure as hell that neither the Chairman nor the fans relish the idea of crawling back to twitchy.
Cos as far as Im concerned, AVB is toast
I think that's as far as most people are concerned right now, although we should not obviously jump the gun. Levy might give him a few more games.
Don't think the fans will though unless we somehow start scoring loads in the next few games, which isn't going to happen.

6-0 against Man City was maybe forgivable in the context of things. 5-0 at home to Liverpool though is criminal. If he gets knocked out mid-week by West Ham in the cup then he's got to go, as good a time as any.

Right let's see if any of the Happy Clappy brigade can defend him now?

Up till now the only argument you have is to put a sad little Red Cross or a thumbs down sign when we've tried to educate you by saying what a clueless useless piece of shit that man is..

I will give you reasons why he is nowhere good enough for this club, then please give me some reasons why he is good for the club, because I am beyond baffled how anyone can think he knows what he's doing.

That team selection he put out today was mind numbingly stupid. No flair creative players and a load of plodders.

2-0 down at haltime and what does the prick do? Takes off a makeshift left back and replaces him with another make shift left back..
Dembele being made to play DM again, and having to play in a pointless midweek game.
Our entire defence bing made to play the ridiculous high line wham none of them are used to it.
Chadli and Lennon being made to play the most pointless roles in football, a winger with one player occasionally in the box.
Lewis Holtby given no role whatsoever.
Lamela one of the most talented youngsters in the world, given no position and used appallingly.
Ade, being made to train with the kids just after his brother had died.
Losing at home 0-5 our worst defeat at home for god knows how long.
Losing 0-3 to a piss poor Spam team. I didn't think it could get more embarrassing.
Losing 6-0 to man city.
Letting a perfectly able Lb leave the club.

Do I seriously need to go on????

I did something today that I have never done before, I left with 25 minutes to go, I just can't take anymore of this clueless Twat.

THE MAN HAS TO GO AND HE HAS TO GO NOW..

Please give a good reason why he should stay..
And not just a negative cross or thumb down sign..

6-0 against Man City was maybe forgivable in the context of things. 5-0 at home to Liverpool though is criminal. If he gets knocked out mid-week by West Ham in the cup then he's got to go, as good a time as any.

With a midfielder and a kid left back as CBs and Naughton, the worst player in the Prem as LB, I'd be surprised to see anything else than a loss that day.

he's Spurs and knows how Spurs should be playing. That's good enough for me. Understand if it's not for others but that's honestly all I want.

look at the most recent periods with Dalglesh at the scousers or Keegan at the barcodes

Hoddle would be a disaster, I'd rather keep AVB just look at that fuckn line up there

the games out grown them blokes ideas

Right let's see if any of the Happy Clappy brigade can defend him now?

Up till now the only argument you have is to put a sad little Red Cross or a thumbs down sign when we've tried to educate you by saying what a clueless useless piece of shit that man is..

I will give you reasons why he is nowhere good enough for this club, then please give me some reasons why he is good for the club, because I am beyond baffled how anyone can think he knows what he's doing.

That team selection he put out today was mind numbingly stupid. No flair creative players and a load of plodders.

2-0 down at haltime and what does the prick do? Takes off a makeshift left back and replaces him with another make shift left back..
Dembele being made to play DM again, and having to play in a pointless midweek game.
Our entire defence bing made to play the ridiculous high line wham none of them are used to it.
Chadli and Lennon being made to play the most pointless roles in football, a winger with one player occasionally in the box.
Lewis Holtby given no role whatsoever.
Lamela one of the most talented youngsters in the world, given no position and used appallingly.
Ade, being made to train with the kids just after his brother had died.
Losing at home 0-5 our worst defeat at home for god knows how long.
Losing 0-3 to a piss poor Spam team. I didn't think it could get more embarrassing.
Losing 6-0 to man city.
Letting a perfectly able Lb leave the club.

Do I seriously need to go on????

I did something today that I have never done before, I left with 25 minutes to go, I just can't take anymore of this clueless Twat.

THE MAN HAS TO GO AND HE HAS TO GO NOW..

Please give a good reason why he should stay..
And not just a negative cross or thumb down sign..
If you can't be arsed to read it, it basically says "I told you so".

Back
Top Bottom