Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

By the simple process of elimination, I’m expecting us to be linked to Toney.

If Scum don’t want him, it’s basically us. I suppose the Dildo Nomads might want him.

“Tottenham Hotspur are working on two summer transfer plans - one for if they finish fourth and another for if they miss out on Champions League qualification.”

And that, in a nutshell is what is wrong with this club.

Just a shame Levy doesn’t adopt the same strategy with how much season tickets are going to cost.

“Tottenham Hotspur are working on two summer transfer plans - one for if they finish fourth and another for if they miss out on Champions League qualification.”

Just a shame Levy doesn’t adopt the same strategy with how much season tickets are going to cost.

Bet it isn't true though.

There 2 plans:

The one where we look for players with short contracts and/or on teams with FFP issues so they need to sell cheap.

and

The one where we look for players with short contracts and/or on teams with FFP issues so they need to sell cheap.

It's all bullshit anyway.

Never transpired we went one a spending spree whether we qualified or not

By the simple process of elimination, I’m expecting us to be linked to Toney.

If Scum don’t want him, it’s basically us. I suppose the Dildo Nomads might want him.

Can't see him not becoming a chav...............

He's such a them kinda guy.

Ironically, could they afford him?

I’m assuming Chavs are screwed unless they sell and I’m not expecting anyone to do them favours.

I can't imagine they won't weasle out of their probs 1 way or another. It's who and what they are.

Back
Top Bottom