The Mighty Spurs - Swansea of Wales

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

efficient Spurs team in the last 10 minutes from the first half,despite the host team had possession and a dangerous striker Bony (many skills in his pocket to show),somehow Spurs was lucky to not concede first the goal,Eriksen's cross,Ade's head ,made 1-0 in min 35,and from that minute,everything was in the favour of Spurs until the end of the first half

min.38: romanian commentators from Eurosport Romania heard Spurs fans singing loud :"definitely, these are Spurs fans singing" ...

I actually think we are playing well, closing down quickly on the player with the ball, looking to get it wide, and playing counter attack stuff away from home against a side that plays possession football. Clever management, imo.

I actually think we are playing well, closing down quickly on the player with the ball, looking to get it wide, and playing counter attack stuff away from home against a side that plays possession football. Clever management, imo.

Agreed, except one thing we need to do is stop those balls over the top to Bony

He is a new player in the league. There will be ups and downs, either one should accept it or not play him at all.

Today he has been fine as long as we have the ball. Off it he has struggled, been all over the place and Pozuelo (sp) and Shelvey have taken full advantage.

He wouldn't be my choice to start today and if we can keep the lead and/or extend it, Capoue will be one sooner rather than later for him.

Bentaleb has loads of time before him and will be just fine. I just think we should aim to get him half a seasons loan in the CCC asap.
Fair enough - but if he keeps getting games over more experienced MF players then he needs to do something to justify his presence.
Hopefully he'll get more time on the ball 2nd half, if he stays on

Back
Top Bottom