Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That Goal

Nice flick and Rose is right there on the hull player

And for whatever reason, Dawson comes up too and completely opens things up for Long.

Dawson with another head scratch-er .

Dawson lacks as much timing as Rose and Walker lacks general understanding of football.
I think we have one of the thickest teams on the pitch, not off, but on.

I haven't slept tonight.

we are amazing, first break from corner we find the only hull player when we have 5 up, then lloris clears it straight to them - classic!

Well unfortunately we're missing both Townsend and Lamela at the moment. I think Lamela would actually be good for this one, as it'd give us a tight four in the midfield and add a bit of unpredictability.
Definitely townsend,for all the slagging off he gets he would at least give us a bit of a spark in a game like this that so desperately needs it

Why the fuck is Bentaleb on the pitch?

Yeah, yeah Tim, we get your point about establishing authority but were desperately lacking a ball winner

Back
Top Bottom